Los Angeles

While, Tom Holland was at his house in Kingston Upon Thames, London. His brother, Harry Holland was in Los Angeles. Harry loves to do videography and photography. There was a contest presented by Nikon. The challenge was to find a model and it can't be someone you know. So the model has to be a stranger, and then you have a take some cinematic shots with them in the picture. But, Nikon got to decide where you find your model. His friend had to go take pictures and find models in beautiful Hawaii. Harry had to go to Los Angels. He was kind of bummed. "What?! My friend gets to go to Hawaii with all the beautiful beaches and crystal blue water and I have to go to Los Angles?!" The prize was a highly new expensive camera that Harry wanted so badly. He was determined to win the prize so he hopped on his plane to Los Angles and began his journey.

It's been 2 days and Harry hasn't found anyone who is interested. He decides to go to Pinkberry and get some frozen yogurt. Then a girl walks through the door with her sparkling eyes, beautiful dimples, and her gorgeous smile. Has a miracle come? Harry takes his chances and walks up to the girl.

"Um hi! My name is Harry Holland."

" Harry Holland? As in Tom Holland's brother?"

"Yeah! listen there's this photography contest that I'm attending-"

" yeah?"

"and umm I was wondering if you could be a model for my pictures!"

" How do I know that I can trust you?"

" Well, I could show you some of my works that I am proud of!"

Harry shows some of his pictures and The girl was in awe.

" You are just so gorgeous and I really want to win this contest!"

" I'll think about it... for now, here's my Instagram"

" Cool! what should I type in?"

" Just type in Vanessa Merrell, it's the first one"

" Oh! your verified?"

" yeah! My twin sister and I run a youtube channel with over 5 million subscribers "

"Woah"

"yeah, but anyways, I will think about it! I'll Dm you"

" Sure! But not to put any pressure or anything, but I'm only going to be in Los Angles for a week."

"oh! Well, then I will give you my answer asap!"

" Alright then!"

with that, Harry felt like a happy bird, and then as soon as he got in his rental car, He got an Instagram notification, " One new Message" He opened it up and it was Vanessa.

" I would love to be your model!"

Harry was so relieved! Being in Los Angles didn't seem that bad after all. So He decided to come up with some photoshoot ideas and drive back to his hotel.