Starbucks and jealousy

Tom and Nessa bought all the items and put them in the trunk. Then they headed off to Starbucks. There, Nessa got her usual: venti passion tea, with 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water, no berries, and light ice. When she told that to the cashier, Tom's mouth was opened. 

" I'm sorry what? How did she understand that?!" Tom said while laughing.

"As I said, it's my usual!" 

Tom decided to order some simple tea. A man who looks like the age of Nessa, calls out, "TOM HOLLAND?" Tom comes up and grabs his tea. The man said, "Tom Holland! I am a big fan, do you mind if we get a picture?" Tom never says no to his fans, " sure thing mate!" he snapped a selfie with him and gave him his hot tea. 2 minutes later, the same man called out, " VANESSA MERRELL?" Nessa came up and got her drink. But she noticed a phone number...  the handsome brown-eyed, brown chocolate hair brewer said,

" We could maybe hang out sometime? venti passion tea, with 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water, no berries, and light ice is also my favorite drink!"

Nessa started to laugh a little bit, "What's your name?"

"I'm Jace"
"well nice to meet you Jace, I'm Nessa"

Jace started to laugh a little too, " So maybe we could hang out later?"

"Sure, I'll call you!" Nessa said while waving goodbye.

In Tom's view:

As I got my hot tea, I waited for Nessa, how the hell does she remember that order? As I waited for Nessa, I saw her talking to the guy I took a picture with. He's flirting with her! I saw Nessa laugh and then he laughed. I didn't want to feel jealous but I was. I saw the girl of my dreams flirt with another guy! I know that I'm dating Nadia and I'm taken but I don't was Nessa to be taken too! Cause then I'm going to miss my chance with her. 

third-person view:

As Nessa walks up to Tom, she notices him staring at Jace as if he had done something wrong.

" Is there a problem Tom?"

"What? Problem? No, it's just who was that guy was flirting with?"

" I wasn't not flirting! I mean Jace is the one who gave me his number!"

Tom's heart dropped, " He gave you his number?"

"yeah! Were planning on hanging out on Saturday! And I think we might be friends!"

Tom felt like someone had just pushed him into a dark hole. "What if they start dating?" "And then they fall in love, and get married and start a family!" Tom didn't want to ruin it, so he decided not to do anything about it, but he knew that he was definitely jealous.