What up with Naida Parkes?

Tom told Nadia that he was going to Los Angeles for his twin brother's birthday party. Nadia seemed to be cool with it and didn't mind. Tom got confused.

"wait seriously? you're okay with this?"

"why wouldn't I?" Nadia said smiling

"well okay then, I will see in a week love," Tom said as he kissed her forehead.

As Tom left the apartment to go to the airport, Nadia quickly got her phone and contacted somebody. 

" Hello?" The man said.

" Hi, babe! Tom's out of the house so wanna come over and talk?" Naida smirked.

" Baby I'm on my way! Who needs that stupid Tom anyway!" The man exclaimed.

"Love, you know that I'm only in a relationship with Tom so that I can get fame and money for us!" Naida said.

"I know, I love you so much, Nadia." 

" Well then come over her Jace!"

Jace... that sounds like a familiar name. It seems like the man Naida was talking to had brown eyes and brown hair... just like that man at Starbucks! But wasn't he flirting with Nessa and made Tom jealous? Yep, the plan was that Jace would flirt with Nessa so that Tom would get jealous and realize that he loves Nessa more that Naida. Then Tom and Nadia would break up and Nadia would get fame and money for her and Jace. Nadia was using Tom! Because Tom was drunk when they first met, the plan went accordingly. We have to let Tom know before she takes all of the fame and money for her and her boyfriend Jace!

 Jace knocked on the apartment door,

" Hi, love!" Jace said.

"aww, hi baby you know much I missed you since that girls night out!" Naida said.

When Nadia was on a girl's night out, she wasn't actually on a girl's night out. She was actually hanging out with Jace! And Tom didn't even know that Nadia was hanging out with Jace! Looks like Harry and Tessa were right! There is something fishy and shady about Nadia! Now that we know the REAL reason why she's in a relationship with Tom, We need Tom to find out so that he can break up with her!