Sleeping Together

As Nessa finished her shower, she changed into her pj's (luckily she had an extra pair in her bag in case if there was an emergency). she wore a black crop-top and black sweatpants. She also blowdried her hair and wore her glasses.

When she came out of the bathroom, Tom was in awe

When she came out of the bathroom, Tom was in awe. She looked so beautiful and he wanted to be her boyfriend. 

As they were both in their pj's, the room was quiet. The only thing that was producing noise was the TV playing some random channel. Tom walked up to Nessa and Nessa walked up to Tom. Both standing up in front of the one bed in the room. They both turned their heads to look at the bed and then they looked at each other's chocolate eyes.

"Should we sleep in the same bed?" They both thought in their minds. Finally, Tom spoke up.

"Umm... I'll go sleep on the couch, you can sleep on the bed" 

"Yeah, sure," Nessa said

"Dang it." They both said in their minds

They both wanted to sleep together on the same bed. But they weren't sure if the other one would be okay with the idea. If only they could read each other's minds. As Tom switched off the lights, he tucked himself in and so did Nessa. Nessa was rolling around everywhere on the bed. She couldn't really sleep. As Nessa found a comfortable position, she slowly started to close her eyes and she fell asleep... FINALLY! 

It was 1:30 in the morning and Nessa rolled out of bed and turned on the lights. She again couldn't sleep. She decided to go out to the balcony to get some fresh air. The cold breeze felt good on her hot warm skin. The night was quiet. Tom noticed that Nessa walked up to the balcony because he couldn't sleep either. He had the chance to kiss the girl of his dreams but that security guard ruined it and now it was a bit awkward.

Tom walked up to Nessa

"Hey, why aren't you in bed?" Tom asks 

"I couldn't sleep and I just needed some fresh air," Nessa said while staring out in the distance

It was quiet, none of them spoke. Tom thought in his mind, " I mean I'm not the reason why I missed my chance to kiss her. I gonna talk to her about it"

"so, about the umm, incident" Tom said while rubbing the back of his neck

Nessa's eyes opened wide and sharply turned her head to him

"It's alright, we both weren't thinking smartly," Nessa said while looking at the view again

She then decided to walk back and try to go back to sleep. Tom grabbed her hand so that she couldn't go inside. Nessa looked at his attractive hands that were holding on to her. Tom pulled her in close and grabbed her waist while Nessa was looking up at him.

"I was definitely thinking at the time. I wanted to kiss you because I have feelings for you." Tom said in his British accent while looking down at Nessa.

Nessa was staring at him in disbelief. To break the silence, Tom said "Forget it, I knew that you would never have feelings for-" Tom was interrupted as Nessa held Tom's cheek and kissed him. At first, Tom didn't know what to do but then as he realized that the girl of his dreams was kissing him, he pulled her waist closer to his and kissed her back. As Nessa pulled back, Tom stared down at her as Nessa stared at him. After ten seconds of silence, Tom took Nessa's thighs and grabbed them so that he was lifting her and started to kiss her. Nessa's thighs were wrapped around Tom's waist and she put her arms around his neck. Tom walked back inside the room while he was still carrying Nessa by her thighs and kissing her.  

Tom pulled back from the kiss, "So, do you want to sleep in the same bed?" 

"I think that you already know the answer," Nessa said as her arms were still around Tom's neck.

Tom smirked and kissed Nessa again. There soft lips wanting to kiss the other lip. Tom put Nessa down and jumped on the bed and Nessa sat on the bed while smiling at Tom. Nessa laid down and Tom laid down next to her and put his muscular arm around her. She snuggled in close. 

"I'm okay with anything you want to watch," Nessa said.

Tom gave a childish smile, and Nessa looked up at him was confused

" Have you ever watched Love Island?" Tom said eagerly 

"huh?"

A/N:  Hi you! thank you for reading this chapter!  I know that I haven't been updating lately. There was a lot going on and I couldn't find any time to write a new chapter. But now my family and I have slowly are solving our problems and I found some time to write a new chapter! Stay tuned for the next!  XOXO