Shopping for decorations

Harry, Sam, Tom, and Nessa decided to decorate the place. But they didn't have all the decorating things they needed. So Harry and Sam were going to decorate the place with what they have already and Tom and Nessa would go to Target and buy some more supplies. When Tom heard that he had to go with Nessa alone, he started to blush and his hands got all sweaty. Tom sat in the passenger seat and Nessa drove. There was an awkward silence finally Tom said something to start a conversation.

" So are you like a singer or something?"

" Well, actually, I'm a YouTuber. Me and my twin sister, Roni, make videos and upload them every Tuesday"

"Oh, well I saw that video of you singing on your piano and you were really good!"

Nessa started to blush a little. As they reached Target, they started to get the decoration on the list that was provided. They had a whole cart full of stuff and they had a great time chatting and getting to know each other. Tom finally had the courage to ask her about her relationship status. But he was sure that she had a boyfriend.

"So, are you like single or something?"

" Yeah, I have been dying for love and just someone I can cuddle with, but none of my relationships have worked out. There was this period of time on my Instagram account where I would put werid captions." Nessa said while laughing.

"Oh, well I'm sure you'll find your true love someday!" Tom said while he was hoping that he was her true love.

"yeah someday, anyways how's your girlfriend? Nadia Parkes right?"

" Oh yeah," he knew things weren't going very well between them and Nadia has been going out of the house at night every day, " things are complicated between us, but I still love her! she is my everything" "Do I love her? Is she my everything?" Tom said in his mind.

Nessa noticed a sad look on his face, "what's wrong?"

"huh? oh, nothing, it's just- it's just that" Tom realized if he expressed his feeling towards her, she would find out that he likes her like a lot and that would ruin their friendship that they have just created. "it's just that we should go to Starbucks! Let's get some drinks!"

"sure..." Nessa said in a confusing voice. She thought in her head, there is definitely something going on and he doesn't want to tell me. Harry said to Nessa that when Tom is hiding something from you, he uses his Queen's voice all of a sudden. Tom was using his Queen's accent, so she knew something was up.