Exposed

Back at Los Angles, Nessa was getting ready for hanging out with Jace. She wanted to wear something simple so she wore jean shorts and a short-sleeved black shirt. She tied her hair in a donut bun and headed outside of her house. She drove of to Starbucks and when she reached Starbucks she met Jace.

" Hi, Jace! So nice to see you again!" Nessa said

"Yeah! So um want me to get your usual before we head out?" Jace said.

"I would like that!" Nessa said laughing.

As Jace nodded and went to go make her drink, Nessa realized that he had left his phone on the counter. 

" Wait! Jace, you forgot your-"

It was too late, Jace was already in the back making the drink. As Nessa was waiting for Jace, Tom opened the door to Starbucks.

"Tom? Is that you?!" Nessa said surprised.

"Yep! I really like the tea here, I was going to go to set after this... do you wanna come?" Tom said hoping that Nessa would say yes.

"As much as I would love that, I'm actually going to hang out with Jace! He's in the back making my drink! I can't believe that he remembered my drink!" Nessa said.

"Oh, well that's okay um maybe next time" Tom said as he was discouraged.

All of a sudden, Jace's phone started to ring making the phone vibrate and move by its self on the counter. As Tom and Nessa took a peek to see who it was, Tom got drop-dead serious.

"wahhoo wait a minute... is that Naida?" Tom said to Nessa.

"Wait but how does Jace know Nadia?" Nessa said as she looked at Tom.

"I'm gonna answer it" Tom quickly replied back.

"What?! Tom are you insane?! You can get caught!" Nessa said.

Tom answered that call and tried his best to copy Jace's voice. If he can pull off an American accent for his movies, he should be able to do this.

"Hello?" Tom said in his American accent

" Hi, baby! what are you up to?" Naida said eagerly.

"Baby?" Tom whispered to Nessa so that Naida wouldn't hear.

"Hello? Jace?" Nadia said

"Yeah, um I was just at Starbucks" Tom said with his American accent

"Oh! Is Nessa with you? Because I just can't wait for all that fame and money I'm gonna get once I break up with Tom! Ugh, he is so annoying and a weirdo! Like can he be normal for just 1 minute?" Naida said laughing.

Tom's face was red and he was about to cry. But then after a moment of silence, Tom spoke up with an angry tone, "You wanna break up? FINE and by the way Nadia you are never going to get money and fame because I will expose you to the whole entire world, you cheater!" Tom said with a firm British accent.

"Tom? Wait! Tom, I can explain!" Nadia said as she was overwhelmed.

"OH YEAH, SURE YOU JUST WANTED MONEY." 

Tom cut the phone and Nessa came up and hugged him. Tom really needed a hug.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve, this" Nessa said while she was hugging Tom.

Jace came back with a smile and Nessa's drink. 

" So you ready to hang?!" Jace said.

"Don't EVER talk to me again. You broke my friend's heart Jace, or should I say Nadia's boyfriend! No one breaks my friend's heart." Nessa said with a firm voice to Jace. 

Nessa took her drink and headed out with Tom to go drive to his set for his new movie.