The Photoshoot

Harry and Vanessa have arranged plans to meet up at Vanessa's house. Apparently, Harry needed a swimming pool for one of his photoshoots. Then they would get dried up and take some pictures in a flower field and then some in his hotel. Harry ringed the doorbell while holding his DSLR.

" Hi, Vanessa!"

" Hi, Harry! Oh, and please just call me Nessa!"

As they went inside, Nessa asked if she should wear anything specific. Harry said to wear a tie-dye shirt. So as Harry waited in front of the pool for Nessa, Nessa was upstairs changing into a tie-dye shirt. Then she came outside and was ready to start the photoshoot. She got her hair wet and half of her body was underwater. Harry set up his studio lights and took some pictures with his DSLR. The Product was amazing! He just had to edit a couple of parts and then it would be perfect.

After Nessa Changed, Harry and Nessa went into his rental car and drove to the flower field. Nessa was so gorgeous as Harry took the pictures, he asked a question

" So, do you have a boyfriend?"

" Well, I was in a relationship a few years ago, but then it didn't work out. Then, I was on this reality dating show called twin my heart and I met my match, Christan Seavy, but we just wanted to be friends."

" Oh, so your single?"

" yep, a 23-year-old single pringle."

As they arrived at Harry's hotel, Harry took a few shots of Nessa holding a polaroid camera and her staring at the view from his balcony. They decided to call it a night and head back home. Harry drove Nessa back to her house and promised her that the pictures would be up on his Instagram account tomorrow (the edited version). They hugged and said goodnight and exchanged phone numbers.

                                     T H E             N E X T               D A Y

Nessa saw all of the pictures on Harry's Instagram account:

harryholland64

harryholland64 ✅

had a fun time with @VanessaMerrell these photo's turned out so good! I hope that @Nikon picks these photos for the contest! 

liked by @VanessaMerrell, @VeronicaMerrell, @samholland1999, and 50,480 others

username1: wow!

vanessamerrellfan: she's so pretty! I hope that you win!

samholland1999: nice pictures brother!

veronicamerrell: I need someone to take photos of me like this :(

harryholland64: @veronicamerrell sure!

tomhollandfan: how come tom hasn't liked the post yet?

tomnessa: I SENSE MY SHIP RISING!!!

huh that's weird. Harry's older brother, Tom Holland, always likes Harry's post. why hasn't he liked it yet? Let's go check on him.