Decorating

As Tom and Nessa headed back to the pool party, Nessa noticed that Tom wasn't very happy.

" Tom, are you sure everything is alright? You can always talk to me!"

" Nothing's is wrong" Tom said.

Tom didn't want to be sad on both of his brother's birthday so he decided to forget about it. As they reached the place, Nessa handed everybody each their own drinks. Nessa was wearing her denim shorts and black shirt here is a picture:

(instead of gray, it's black) Harry told Nessa to set up the fairy lights

(instead of gray, it's black) Harry told Nessa to set up the fairy lights. So Nessa got up on the ladder carefully holding the fairy lights in her arm while the other is climbing the ladder. When she reached the top of the ladder, she slowly wrapped the fairy lights around the black thin poles that were about 7 ft high from the ground. She started to wobble on the ladder. She was going to fall down! Tom quickly ran up to her and caught her.  He held her like a baby. Nessa's legs were dangling and her upper body was being held by Tom's arm and the other arm was holding her thighs.

 Nessa's legs were dangling and her upper body was being held by Tom's arm and the other arm was holding her thighs

( kind of like this picture but instead Tom is holding Nessa and Nessa is NOT smiling 😂) 

Tom and Nessa's eyes meet each other. Nessa's arms wrapped around his neck while Tom is staring down at her and holding her body. After staring into each other's chocolate eyes, Tom sets Nessa down. 

" You alright?" Tom asked worriedly

"um yeah! I'm fine thanks for the catch!" Nessa replied

As Tom went back to go to his part of the decorating, Nessa got a text message she opened it up. It's from Harry? But he's at the other side of the pool, whey can't he just walk to me? The text message says, "TOMNESSA! I SHIP IT!!!" Harry gave a smirk to Nessa on the opposite side of the pool. Instead of jokingly threatening Harry  whenever he says something about Nessa and Tom being a couple, she blushed and said in text, "HAHAHA VERY FUNNY!"

Nessa was starting to look at Tom as more than just friends. She had feelings for him, but she knew that he had a girlfriend which he "loved so much". So Nessa tried to hide her emotions and continue decorating for her best friend's birthday party.