Picking him up

Nessa woke up at 5:00 am and picked out an outfit. She was really not in the mood to dress up. Nessa is not one of those girls who dresses up nicely for a man. She went over to Harry's hotel and picked him up.

" Hey, birthday boy!"

"Hey, Nessa! I can't wait for the pool party!"

They got into Nessa's car and started to drive on the highway. 

"So I think your trunk will fit all of Tom's luggage."

"Phew! That's a relief."

" Oh, and when Tom comes, I think that he should sit in the front seat with you."

"What? Why?"

" I don't know... I mean you guys would make a great couple."

" Oh my god stop it! I haven't even met him yet! And you think that we're going to be a couple?"

" I mean you two would look nice together! #Tomnessa!"

" Oh come on Harry! He already has a girlfriend! Nadia Parkes right?"

"yeah, but just between you and me, I honestly think that there is something shady about her. I mean she just popped out of nowhere and now all of a sudden she's my brother's girlfriend?"

" Oh come on! she seems like a sweet girl!"

Meanwhile, Tom's still on the plane. He decides to create a new Instagram account and stalk Vanessa. His username was TomHollandfan1. And his profile picture was himself. The only people he followed was Harry, Sam, Himself, and Vanessa. He decided to go down memory lane and scrolled down and found one of his favorite pictures:

Liked by Vanessa Merrell?! As he furiously scrolled back up to the top, he notices that it says "followed by harryholland64, samholland1999, and VanessaMerrell" Vanessa has been following him and liking his posts! For some reason, he starts to blu...

Liked by Vanessa Merrell?! As he furiously scrolled back up to the top, he notices that it says "followed by harryholland64, samholland1999, and VanessaMerrell" Vanessa has been following him and liking his posts! For some reason, he starts to blush and his hands and face get sweaty. The last thing he needs is to actually meet Vanessa. He did know that she was the model for Harry's photoshoot and he was just hoping that Harry and Vanessa haven't been hanging out after the whole photoshoot thing. But from the narrator to you, the reader, we both know that Harry and Vanessa are good friends and she has been invited to his birthday party. And I oop-

As he arrived at the airport he tries to spot Harry. After 2 minutes of him squinting his eyes, he finally spots Harry... with a girl. He comes walking up to Harry and giving him a hug.

" Happy birthday brother!"

"aww, thanks, brother! Oh and this is Vanessa! She's the model from my photoshoot. We actually are really good friends!"

Tom and Vanessa made eye contact with one another:

" Hi! I'm Vanessa, but you can call me Nessa. As Harry said, I'm the-"

" the model from his photoshoot!" 

"Yep, that's me!"

Tom was as nervous as hell. " What the hell is she doing here?!" he said in his mind. Tom put's his luggage inside of her trunk and sits's in the front seat. Harry gave a smirk to Nessa, " I sense my ship rising!" He whispered into Nessa's ear. Nessa whispered back " Shut the fuck up." 

" So brother! Should I help you decorate?"

"Oh, it's okay! You probably have a jet lag, and besides, Nessa's going to help me!"

At this point, Tom couldn't deny it. Nessa was so beautiful, strong, and independent, and fierce. He had to be with Nessa and take things further. 

" Oh, brother! I don't have a jet lag! I could help you guys decorate!"

" Are you sure?" Harry asked.

" yeah! I'm sure!"

" Okay then!"