chapter 1: the neglected son

Naruto is constantly neglected by his parents for his siblings Mito uzumaki and menma uzumaki who's the two jinchuriki of the kyuubi.

Now your probably thinking. Why would naruto's parents. The fourth Hokage minato namikaze. And Kushina uzumaki. Red death of konoha.

Neglect their own first born son???.
The reason is simple really. When jiraiya told minato and Kushina that their children were destined for greatness and one of them was the child of prophecy they focused more on the twins Mito and menma and their training then naruto's Because he couldn't use chakra.

A stupid reason actually. But back to the house of the namikaze family where it's naruto and his siblings birthday and as usual was excluded Because he wasn't special enough to be part of the gathering. It was always his siblings. Outraged when he found out WHY he was neglected he stormed out of the house and stomped his foot on the ground really hard.

What happened next... shocked even his sister Mito uzumaki who's concern was always her big brother naruto.

A giant wall of wood appeared around him as she was curious what this was because it wasn't wood style.

She then approached naruto with two slices of cake. One for her and one for him.

Seeing his sister approach him he said.

"GO AWAY MITO NEE!!!. GO BACK TO YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!. SINCE I'M OBVIOUSLY SUCH A FAILURE WHILE YOU AND MENMA ARE THE CHILDREN OF PROPHECY!!!."

And Mito said.

"But... naruto nii.... it's... it's your birthday as well. Have some cake and you will feel better... please???."

Naruto then said.

"It's beautiful isn't it???. The moon.
So big...so bright....and to everyone else.... it's obvious that it's weak to them because it only appears at night.

Well guess what....the moon... gave me abilities I never knew I had before.
I can control a person's actions.
Even kill them if I wanted to.

The moon spirit told me it's called blood bending. And do you know who my first targets for this ability will be???."

Mito's eyes widened as she realized what was going on. Finding out this information about this unknown ability her brother posessed she ran back towards the house to warn their godfather jiraiya and their parents.

Naruto then stomped the ground as the Earth rose up around his sister and he said.

"Sit tight Mito nee. This won't take long at all. In fact.... I'll make it swift and painful for them."

Mito then said.

"Please naruto nii don't do this!!!.
Please don't kill our parents because of their actions!!!. We can figure something out as a family!!!. Please don't kill our parents I'm begging you!!. If you do this.... there's no going back!!!."

And naruto said.

"It's too late for that. You and menma got everything. The toad summoning contract the slug summoning contract. Special training in seals and swords. Private training in Taijutsu and shuriken and kunai throwing.

The two of you always got everything while I got nothing. And now. as usual. The two of you were made the namikaze and uzumaki clan heir's.

MY birth right. MY title which I should have been given Because I was the first born. But as usual the two of you were given that as well. Oh well would you look who's decided to check up on their favorite daughter.

Hello... mother. Still think I'm a failure right???. Still think they deserve clan heir status and private training Because I don't have chakra???.

Your right..I don't have chakra. I have something just as powerful. I have chi. And with the full moon tonight.
Your death's.... everyone's death's.
Shall be by my hand."

Naruto then use his blood bending and forced Kushina to take her knife and stab herself with it. Minato then came out and saw this happen before his very eyes as he went to attack naruto. Naruto then used his blood bending and did the same to his father. Forcing his siblings to watch everything they were given that he never did get die in front of them.

Next was jiraiya as naruto said.

"I'm going to enjoy fatally injuring you the most you prophetic bastard.
NOW DIE!!!."

Using his blood bending naruto forced jiraiya to stab himself in the chest killing him instantly. Mito and menma watched this all happen in horror as their brother walked off blood bending and killing all who got in his way. His future as a shinobi was over.

His new life as a bender of the sub elements would soon begin. how far would naruto go to find a teacher and master these skills of his???. Sooner then he thought.

But would they accept him after finding out what he just used them for???. Or turn him away because of it???. Would azula reach him first or would her brother zuko and team avatar make it to him on time???.

Only time would tell. Time that konoha and the uzumaki namikaze siblings especially menma. Would soon regret not spending with their brother naruto. An unforeseen event just happened as naruto's gift to them.

Though unpleasant I was. The two remaining siblings would do everything they could to find naruto and bring their brother back home.

Fortunately for minato and Kushina.
They had done research on these abilities ahead of time for other lands and didn't think anything of it at first.

But then...in that moment as they laid there heavily injured and bleeding out. Finally realized their biggest mistake...and their greatest regret.

They underestimated what the potential power these abilities had.
And it costed them greatly.

Minato then said.

"What made me think that jiraiya Sensei was right this whole time!!!.

Because of our neglected actions we never thought of seeking out people with these abilities. We were too focused on the toads prophecy!!!."

Fukasaku and lady Shima then showed up and said.

"Minato my boy we have a slight... problem. It turns out there were TWO prophecies instead of one for all 3 of your children!!!. Where is naruto boy.
He needs to.... OH NO!!!. Don't tell me he.... killed jiraiya!!!!."

And minato said.

"Yes...he did kill jiraiya Because of your prophecy. And he made his siblings watch as he injured me and Kushina as well.  Now. What's this other prophecy???."

And fukasaku said.

"A third child Born first of three. Without chakra shall possess the power of chi. He shall aid the chosen jinchuriki with nine tails and with his help. Peace prevails.

Should the chosen children of nine tails be favored over the one without chakra but with chi.

With such power brings the destructive force to konoha that is the key. Peace be made with the one who's path laid before him that has chi shall only be brought back to the village as a forgiving family."

Minato Kushina and their two children they favored all these years had finally realized that there was no other option. They had to make things right with their son naruto. They had to leave the village of konoha.

Minato then said.

"As of today I hereby resign from my position as hokage and declare you tsunade senju my successor to the throne of hokage. Protect the village and it's people while we. The very parents who neglected our first born.

Bring him back with our other two children's help. A family matter is why this happened...and as a family it shall be resolved."

Minato and Kushina didn't know it yet. But naruto was already half way across the world in the island of the kyoshi warriors. A place that team avatar decided to pay a visit to.

Unknown to them. Naruto would demonstrate his control over chi.
Control that he's learned from the sun and moon spirit's themselves.

It was a dark day for konoha.
A very dark one indeed.