Chapter 15

Riley's POV

I woke up to whispering and silent laughing. I fumbled around in my spot and snuggled deeper into my pillow, not paying attention to whoever was talking. Soon a collective chorus of people saying 'aww' was heard. Did they find me snuggling into my pillow that cute? Well thanks, I guess.

"Shh, she's waking up!" Someone not far from me whisper shouted and everyone immediately became silent.

Suddenly someone hugged me extremely tight and buried their face (I think) in my shoulder. I inhaled and recognised the scent to be Ashton's. I didn't find anything wrong in cuddling with Ashton, so I continued to lay next to him on the floor, it seems that somehow we ended up laying here.

A sound was heard, like a picture snapping.

"Michael, you idiot!" Calum whisper shouted to him, and from what I heard he shoved him - which triggered human dominoes. I think Michael fell down on Luke, causing them both to stumble and end up laying on the floor probably not far from Ashton and I.

I decided this was a good time to open my eyes and the first thing I saw was Ashton's gorgeous hazel eyes staring at me.

"Pointing out every flaw you have, what else?"

"Good morning." He said to me in his raspy, sexy morning voice.

"Hi." I said to him, suddenly realising that I was laying directly half on top of him, my arms tightly around his neck and his around my torso. "Oh, umm... s-sorry." I stuttered and removed my arms and started to remove his, but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't go, please." He gently pleaded whilst gently pulling me to lay back down in my previous position.

"Ashton, we are laying on the floor in the middle of your living room, not to mention Michael, Calum and Luke are having a tiny wrestling match."

"This is your living room too, you know." He told me. I loved this thing about him, where we would pay attention to every single word I said. But sometimes it would be that observant trait would be undoubtedly annoying.

"Ashton." I chuckled and tried to get back up, but as previously he wouldn't budge. Goddamn it Irwin, why are you so strong?

"I'm not letting you go until you say this is your living room." He playfully said, but at the same time it came out in a serious tone.

"Ashton." I gently pleaded. "Fine, okay. This is my living room." I gave in, seeing that we was not kidding and was not letting me go anywhere until I said what he asked me to say. He grinned like an idiot and let me stand up, shortly after doing so himself also.

"All of our families are coming to visit today by the way in around forty five minutes." He told me.

"What?" I asked, suddenly panicking. What would they all think of me? Would they even like me? What if-

"Riley, calm down. They'll love you." He chuckled after seeing my expression. "But you will have to change." He stated, looking at what I was wearing which was sweatpants that were still slightly wet and someone's Nirvana t-shirt. "That shirt is Luke's by the way. I think he'll want it back."

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen, ignoring the boy's real-life mortal combat match, don't worry they weren't really hurting each other, they were just playing.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and ate it, occasionally making eye contact with Ashton who was sitting at the other end of the table. After I finished I slightly smiled at him and put my bowl and spoon in the sink, lightly laughing to myself since I knew that it was never going to get washed. I made my way into Calum's bedroom, which we shared since there was a bunk bed. I closed the door and looked around at the little clothing that I had managed to get here. I started to look through my piles of clothing at the end of the room, getting frustrated because I couldn't find anything presentable. I hate being a girl sometimes.