4 | Welcome to Dizzy's

Chapter Four: Welcome to Dizzy's

"how did I get here,
and what went wrong
couldn't handle forgiveness
now I'm far beyond gone"
~ shinedown

M O N I C A

   "Fuck, your room's messy," a voice scoffed while I was amongst the people in my dreams.

   At first, I had shrugged it aside, watching with a scrunched up nose as some man stabilized a dildo on his nose. He continued to tilt his head back, to himself more control over the dildo, but before I could ask why he was doing this in the middle of a mall, a heavy weight dropped on my stomach.

   I instantly gasped for air as my eyes shot open, only to see my loving, fat brother, sitting on my damn stomach. "Are you fucking—get off!" I grunted, trying to use all my power to shove him off, but the damn fool was too heavy.

   He laughed, moving his head to the left so I could meet his bright blue eyes. "Morning, sis," he teased before lifting his hand to sip something. It took me a few seconds to shove passed the haziness in my eyes, but once I did, I cursed.

   "Are you drinking beer?" I gasped out. "Fuck, Chris! Get off, I can't breathe!"

   Probably deciding that he's tortured me enough, he finally sat up, occupying the empty space on my mattress a moment later. Once I finally regulated my breathing, I reached for the pillow behind me before smacking him hard across the face. "I hate you," I hissed, sitting up. I watched as his beer spilt on my carpeted floor, making him yell. Luckily, the beer-a-holic had a bit left in the bottle, so not much went to the ground.

   "You psychopath," he cried out, looking at the now wet floor. "You wasted perfectly good beer."

   "First," I clenched out, my back straightening. "You're the idiot who decided to wake me up at..." I checked the time, only to internally scream. "Eight-thirty? Are you fucking kidding me?" I shouted.

   "Do you have a death wish?" I hissed, throwing my last pillow, smacking him across the face. "Oh my God, Chris. I'm gonna make your life hell."

   He stared at me amusement while rubbing the cheek I just hit. "What's second?" He chirped, making me snarl.

   "Second," I exhaled slowly, needing to calm myself down. "Who in their right mind drinks beer at this time? You shouldn't have been drinking anyways."

   He only grinned before shrugging. "We only live once, right?" He asked rhetorically, but before I could retort, he sighed longingly before lying back, on top of my legs. "By the way, mom says hi," he said causally, but my body's instant react was to stiffen.

  "Cool," I said, my voice stone cold. "Is that what you woke me up to tell me?" I asked, but without waiting for his answer, I shoved him hard off my legs. He rolled off me and I used my feet to push him off my bed—rather successfully, I should add.

   I would have smirked, but I was too pissed off by the fact that I'd been woken up at eight in the morning, only for Chris to mention mom.

   As I stepped into our shared bathroom, my dearest brother followed, sitting on the counter. "Yeah, she's really excited to come back home. She hasn't seen you since..."

   He stopped when he saw me shivering at the memory. "After her court date," I spat out, turning to him. "Now can you leave me alone?"

   His eyes grew hooded as he looked to his lap, giving me a chance to notice that he'd been in his blue checkered boxers. "Just... one more thing," he mumbled, clearing his throat. "Do you think you can make plans tonight?"