18.5 | Welcome to my Bed

warning: this chapter is the last scene of
chapter 18, but it has much more detailed
information about the intercourse.

YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF
YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SMUT.

M O N I C A

Neither of us looked away from each other for what felt like minutes, only inches between us. My body came to recognize the lack of space between us because I instantly lowered my eyes to his lips.

"God," he muttered, snapping my eyes back to his, only to see his attention on my now parted lips.

Nerves swarmed in me, which brought me to bite into my lower lip. That caused a sound coming deep from Liam's throat. "You're gonna break skin, Bangs," he tried to joke, but as he untucked my lip from my teeth, his thumb stayed in place, keeping his eyes lowered there.

"Break it, then," I whispered without remorse, feeling his hand move so it was cupping my cheek.

He didn't need another hint, because in the same moment, both of us closed our eyes, leaning into each other.

When our lips met, all the tension my body carried vanished in an instant as I cupped his cheeks. He released a gruntled moan as the hand that had been cupping my cheek lowered to my waist at a steady pace. "Liam," I whispered.

He cussed against my mouth, switching gears in an instant.

His hand dropped to the back of my thigh, wrapping it around his back as he pushed me back, mouth still on mine. I parted my lips and moaned against him as his tongue flicked mine.

With me lying on the couch now with him looming over me, I let my hands roam around his body. As he settled between my legs, I brought my other leg around his waist, causing the red shirt that I'd been wearing to rise.

The material hung around my waist now, giving him access to my lower half. He bit my lower lip, and I moaned just as he moved away from me, only to lower his head so he was nibbling on my neck.

Needing more, I lifted my rear off the couch cushion, rubbing my clit against his bulge, which was extremely prominent through his sweatpants.

"Fuck, Monica," he grunted, biting my neck gently before lifting his head away from me.

I fluttered my eyes open, meeting his lustful gaze as he leaned over me. "That sounds like a pretty good idea," I said breathlessly.

   He let out a small chuckle, moving his hand from under my thigh to my ass, rubbing me against him again.

A silent moan took over as I closed my eyes, throwing my head back at the sensation.

Liam took that as an invitation, and in seconds, he threw off the shirt I'd been swearing, only to suck in a breath when he noticed my bare chest. "Fuck," he muttered right before he lowered his head to my left breast.

"Liam," I moaned, gripping his hair to keep him in place. He didn't refuse, continuing to suck on my soft flesh before moving to the next one.

Suddenly, he reached behind him and unlocked my left leg, so my foot pressed on the floor next to me. I gasped, gripping his shoulders when his hand began to skim the outside of my panties.

When he slipped the material to the side, skimming his fingers through my slits, I shivered, pushing myself further into his hand just as he sucked hard on my nipple.