☔︎ 7 ☔︎

☀︎ colby ☀︎

"colby, you're wanted down at reception. they want you to show a new kid around," my teacher announced, looking over his glasses. i nodded and sighed, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder. i was always at school super early, because the teacher i was just sat with is my dad. he had to get there early to sort out his lessons for the day and whatnot, and always brought me along. there was never any students here when i arrived, and it was about the time when people started to come in now. i turned the corner to the reception, seeing a pretty, petite blonde boy stood there, fiddling with the sleeves of his pink hoodie. i thought the hoodie was pretty cool, not gonna lie. he looked up at me, his eyes wide and a gulp finding its way down his throat. my outfit was kinda intimidating, but he looked fragile. porcelain, almost. one thing was for sure, and that was that he was gorgeous. the first thing i noticed about him was his beautiful, blue eyes. they were so, incredibly pretty, and one had a darker fleck in it beneath his pupil.
"i'm colby," i smiled, holding a hand out for him to shake, pulling myself out of the trance that was looking into his eyes.
"s-sam," he smiled shyly, shaking my hand.
"so, what school did you transfer from?" i asked after explaining i was showing him around, trying to make it as awkward-silence-free as possible.

☀︎

"have a nice day," i grinned, patting sam's shoulder softly, but he flinched before i could do it. i shook it off once he smiled back, mumbling a soft, "you too."
i'd just dropped him off at his first lesson, and he seemed to know his way around roughly. i'd already told him if he ever needed help with anything he could come to me, too.
"colby, come here, you asshole," i heard reed laugh from behind me, devin right by his side.
"shut up," i laughed with him, turning around and walking to them.
"who's that blondie you were showing round?" devin asked, reed laughing.
"i bet you like him, you've got a thing for blondes," reed winked, and i slapped the back of his head.
"i've only just met him!" i scoffed, devin laughing.
"wait until you get to know him," devin continued, pretending to suck an imaginary dick.
"oh my god, you two are assholes," i groaned, causing all three of us to laugh.
"you know it's true though," reed grinned, and i shook my head, chuckling.
"i swear, if you two mention this conversation when he sits with us at lunch today i will fucking kill you," i chuckled, seeing their jaws drop.
"he's sitting with us?" they asked in sync. it had just been us three for the last year, refusing to let anybody else into the tight group.
"mhm. and if you ruin it for me i'm gonna post those pics of you two from when you were hammered," i raised an eyebrow, the two others looking at eachother with a gulp.
"so.. you do like him!" devin grinned, raising his eyebrows.
"oh, shut up, i just think he's good looking," i chuckled, feeling my cheeks burn up slightly.
"colby has a crushhhh," reed laughed, pointing at me, embarrassing me in front of a group of people as we walked past.
"oh my god, shut up!" i laughed with him and devin, pushing him.
"hey, why am i getting all the abuse?! i've been slapped and pushed," he giggled, elbowing devin. i shrugged and grinned, seeing the two start elbowing eachother. in my mind, they'd literally be the cutest couple ever. but they refused to admit it so it never happened, and most probably never would. i just had to live with the two flirting all the time.

somebody stop me from spending all of my money on makeup and merch
👁👄👁