☔︎ 16 ☔︎

☔︎ sam ☔︎

(tw - abuse)

"bye," i giggled, colby chuckling and doing the same. i walked up the path to the house and gulped, dreading seeing my father. it was dot on ten pm, the time he wanted me home, so he couldn't exactly complain. me and colby had gone back to his to pick up my jumper, but he also let me keep his. i liked that. i liked everything colby did, in all honesty. i had to change back into mine before i got back though, so my dad didn't think anything of it, and i had colby's in my backpack.
"where have you been?" my dad asked as i crept into the house, waiting near the door for me.
"not creepy at all," i muttered, walking past him to get a glass of water.
"well?" he raised an eyebrow, watching me take a sip.
"i went to colby's, and we hung out there for a bit, that's all. stop being so nosy," i snapped, taking the drink and going to walk upstairs.
"i'm not doing this again, sam. you know full well what i told you this morning," he sighed, yet again grabbing my bandaged wrist to hold me back. i hissed in pain, pulling it back.
"leave me alone!" i yelled, going to run upstairs, but he grabbed my bag, causing me to spill water as he pulled me back. i couldn't let him get the bag. i put the water down, preventing me from spilling anymore, and started speaking again.
"what is your fucking problem? do you not think you've interfered with my life enough?!" i exasperated, turning around to face him.
"don't get that attitude with me, samuel!" he yelled back, and i felt flecks of saliva hit my face. ew.
"you just spat in my face, you asshole. can you not just leave me alone? how do you think we're gonna be able to live together for however long? i fucking hate you, and it looks like you're growing to hate me too," i felt angry tears welling in my eyes as i got more worked up, and i knew full well when i went upstairs i was gonna call colby.
"well, we're gonna have to manage it because you're not going back! are you high?!" he yelled, looking closer at my eyes, which were red from being both tired and holding back tears.
"no i'm not fucking high! who do you think i am?!" i yelled, scoffing.
"give me your bag," he snarled, putting his hand out, making me flinch.
"no! trust me, i'm far from high!" i put my hands up, shaking my head at the thought he actually thought i'd do that.
"if you've got nothing to hide, give me the fucking bag!" he yelled, both of us riled up, and he looked ready to fucking hit me. and that scared me. i said nothing and bolted up the stairs - or at least tried to. i was pulled back by my dad's strong hands, which then ripped the bag away from me. i couldn't let him look inside, he'd find the hoodie and i'd have to explain everything.
"give it back!" i shrieked, lunging forwards to grab it, but getting a sharp hand pushing me backwards. i fell to the floor at an awkward angle, seeing him open the bag.
"who's is this?" he asked, pulling colby's jumper out.
"m-mine," i blurted out - if he did anything to the hoodie, i'd fucking kill him.
"no it's not. you forget i buy all of your clothes. it's that boy's isn't it?" he asked as i stood up.
"give it back," i whined, trying to grab it back off him.
"why do you have this?" he yelled, holding me back with one hand, the bag and hoodie in his other, far above my head.
"just give it back!" i yelled, jumping up and grabbing both items. he brought his hand down to my cheek with such force it knocked me backwards, back onto the floor, and i felt tears fall down my cheeks as i gasped.
"get the fuck away from me, you faggot," he snarled, disgust and pure hatred apparent in both his face and his voice. i scrambled up, afraid of being hurt again, and took my things with me, running up the stairs and into my bedroom.
yet i still couldn't go home.

I HATE THE FACT THAT I AM ATTRACTED TO MEN
why can't i be a lesbian 😾