☔︎ 24 ☔︎

☔︎ sam ☔︎

(tw - r*pe, mention of sh, skip if you want)

"bye," i giggled, colby giving me a sneaky kiss before letting me run up the path to my house.
"see you tomorrow," he grinned, walking away and waving. i waved back and walked into the house, going towards the stairs.
"your dad's gone to town to pick up a few things, why don't you come hang in here with me?" a voice spoke, startling me, although it wasn't my dad's, it was joe's.
"i-i'm gonna have to pass," i mumbled, turning around and seeing him stood in the kitchen behind me.
"no you're not," he murmured, taking a few steps closer to me. "you're gonna come with me."
"but i don't want to," i whispered, fear filling me as he grabbed my chin with two fingers, making me look at him.
"a little birdie told me you're into guys," he continued to speak, walking over to the door and locking it. i took this as an opportunity, running upstairs. i didn't have any clue what he was about to do to me, but i sure as hell didn't want it.
"you can't run from me, samuel," he sighed, and i heard footsteps thudding up the stairs as i closed my bedroom door - there was no lock. we hadn't installed them yet. i started hyperventilating, pressing myself against my bedroom door as he tried to open it.
"open the door," he spoke from the other side, and i stayed silent, my breathing slowing as there was no more sound from the other side. i let out a sigh of relief, putting a hand on my chest. i picked up my phone to message colby, and the door burst open, causing me to gasp. he stormed inside, slamming the door shut as i backed away from him, pressed against the wall. he took his large hands and gripped my small waist, trying to kiss me.
"please stop," i whined, trying to push him off of me. i didn't want him to touch me, i didn't want him to talk to me, or put his hands on my body, or anywhere near me. i just wanted him to leave me alone.
"i'm gonna show you what it's like to be a faggot," he snapped, sliding his hands down to my ass, and i tried and tried to push him away.
"stop it," i felt tears welling in my eyes as his hands roamed my body, tugging on my - colby's - hoodie as he kissed my neck, making me feel sick.
"please, just get off," i sobbed, writhing out of his grip and running to the door. a strong hand wrapped around my throat from behind as i reached it, pulling me backwards.
"you're gonna shut up and you're gonna enjoy it," he snapped, pushing me down onto the bed and practically ripping my clothes off of me.
"i don't want this," i cried, him continuing to strip me completely naked. i felt disgusting, i wanted my clothes back on and i just wanted to cry and cry and cry.

☔︎

"tell your dad there was an emergency with my wife if he asks where i went. we should do this again sometime," joe winked, buckling up his jeans and leaving my bedroom once he was done with me. i curled into a ball in the middle of my bed naked, blood trickling down my leg from him being so rough with me, sobbing into my covers and shaking. i felt disgusting. and numb. and useless. and all i wanted to do was cut until i bled out, passed out and never woke up, but i knew i couldn't do that. it would break colby. i didn't know how he'd react when i told him about what had just happened, or how i was going to tell him, but nonetheless, i reached over the side of my bed for my jeans, pulling my phone out of them. i rang him and sniffled, wiping my eyes whilst waiting for an answer.
"hello?" he spoke, and the sound of his voice was so reassuring in that moment.
"i n-need you here. p-please," i sobbed, feeling the tears i'd just wiped away return.
"yeah, i'm on my way. are you ok? what's happened?" he asked, and i shook my head.
"i-i'll explain when you g-get here," i sniffled, another loud sob escaping my lips soon after.

it's 12:30am