3

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═
"I don't do good. It's not in me."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.
Friday night bites.
。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚

I walked through the school hallway, trying to spot Elena and Bonnie since I didn't ride with them today. Once I finally did, i realised that Stefan was with them too.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, giving them jazz hands. "Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later. Hey Kalani." Bonnie smiled shyly and started to walk away. Rather quickly.

"Bonnie..." Elena sighed as she stepped to the side so I could fit in the miniature circle. "What was that about?" I asked, glancing up at Stefan. "She doesn't like me very much." Stefan pointed out, making me laugh. "She doesn't know you. She's one of my best friends. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you." Elena reassured as we all walked outside.

"Here's what we're going to do. Are you free tonight?" Elena asked, smiling smugly. Stefan thought for a few seconds before smiling back at Elena. "Yes."

"What about you Kalani?" She asked me and I gave her a small nod. "Free as an out of date grill pizza." I smiled. I am so not joking: the grill literally gives away free pizzas even if they're one minute past the best by date.

"Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You, me, Kalani and Bonnie. You three will spend some quality time and Bonnie get to see what a great guy you are. Mission accomplished." Elena clapped her hands, smiling proudly to herself.

We started to walk when all of a sudden Stefan turns around and catches a football in his hands. I raised my eyebrows, my eyes widening. How did he do that? Stefan nodded towards Tyler who seemed to have thrown the ball in the first place. I rolled my eyes at him and watched as Stefan threw the ball back. I'm guessing it was a powerful throw since Tyler stumbled back a few steps after catching it.

Me and Elena exchanged glances, laughing to ourselves. "That throw was insane!" I exclaimed as we walked back inside the school since the bell was going to go any minute now.

"I didn't know you played football." Elena smiled sweetly. "I used to. It was a long time ago." Stefan smiled back. "Why don't you try out for the team?" I suggested, wiggling my eyebrows as he chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think so."

"So you don't like football?" Elena asked in confusion. "No, I love football. I think it's a great sport. But in this case, I don't think football likes me. You saw Tyler over there, and we both know how Matt feels."

"They don't know you. To them, you're mysterious loner guy."

"Yeah, it wouldn't hurt to be part of a team. Make some friends." I added in, nodding firmly. "Says the girl who spends her free time hanging around with Jeremy Gilbert." Stefan smiled smugly, making me roll my eyes. "No offence." Stefan added, turning to Elena who let out a small giggle. "It's alright."

We walked into our history class and I took my usual seat next to Elena, getting out my books and pen. Tanner came in shortly after and so did the rest of the students. He didn't even wait until everyone had sat down, he dived straight into the lesson: probably to fit more learning in.

"World war II ended in...anyone got anything?" Tanner called out to the class. I turned to Elena who was already talking to Stefan. "Psst. fyi (for your information), our team sucks. They could use you."