5

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═
"Hope is a bitch."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.
You're undead to me.
。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚

Me and Bonnie glanced at each other as Caroline recalled the events of her week relationship with Damon.

"I remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me." Caroline furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head.

"Why would you do that?" I asked in disbelief. "Can we just not talk about it, ok? Don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal." Caroline huffed, turning to me and Bonnie who were lying on her bed.

"What're you doing with that candle?" Caroline questioned slowly, making me turn to Bonnie to see her staring intently at a candle. She looked up and quickly put the candle back in its place on Caroline's bedside table. "Um, nothing." She replied, looking around the room.

"What's this?" Bonnie asked as she got up and took a necklace with an amber crystal embedded into a darkened steel type mould.

"Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is, it's mine now." Caroline sighed. "It's ugly." Bonnie commented, scrunching up her nose. I let out a laugh but stopped immediately once I saw Caroline's death stare.

"Well, get your grubby hands off it." She snapped, snatching it from Bonnie and putting it back on the small rack it was on before Bonnie took it.

"Let's get to school..." I trailed off, furrowing my eyebrows at Bonnie who just shrugged and walked out of the room. Caroline sighed and smiled her usual cheery smile, walking out after Bonnie.

»»——⍟——««

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band, just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want in your face sexy. I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake." Caroline told us, scoffing before walking away.

I glanced at Elena who had her mouth wide open in shock. "Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." Elena gaped as we started to walk to our class. "She's in denial." Bonnie sighed.

"In her own little, messed up, perfect world." I added, making Bonnie and Elena laugh whilst nodding in agreement. "Hey." A voice greeted from behind us. We all turned around to see who it was.

"Hey. You know, I gotta go be somewhere right now." Bonnie nodded at Stefan, walking the opposite direction as fast as she possible could. "Okay?" I said slowly before turning to Stefan and Elena. "I'm so sorry I haven't called." Stefan muttered.

"No worries. I'll live." Elena shrugged, not looking any pleased in the conversation or where it was about to go. Now I could see why Bonnie left and frankly, I didn't know why I didn't go with her.

"I was dealing with Damon." Stefan explained, making my ears perk up. "And did you? Deal with Damon?" I asked, interrupting Elena. "Yes. Yeah." Stefan nodded at me. "For four days?" Elena started back up again, raising an eyebrow obviously testing Stefan.