9

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═
"Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
History repeating.
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Me, Elena and Caroline walked towards the High school. Elena and Caroline were talking about Bonnie and the stupid crystal necklace whilst I was thinking about what Bonnie had told me yesterday.

Me, kissing Damon?
No, never in a million years.

"Lani, are you listening?" Caroline snapped at me. "Huh?" I hummed, turning to Elena who was looking at me suspiciously. "Caroline was thinking about apologising to Bonnie." Elena filled me in. "Oh, right." I nodded as we walked up the steps of the school.

"Uh, no I wasn't." Caroline stated making me and Elena exchange a glance. "Have you even talked to Bonnie?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. "No, I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move." Caroline insisted.

"Be the bigger person." I suggested confidently but all that confidence faded away once I heard Caroline scoff. "Impossible in her presence." She mumbled making me snigger. "Lani, you're not helping," Elena sighed, "So, why are you so pissed at her anyway?" Elena asked Caroline, earning another scoff. "She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle." Caroline stated giving a firm nod, she was not going to change her mind about this.

"All right. Well, we tried. I'm officially out of it." I muttered to Elena who nodded at me in agreement. "Good. Elena's turn. Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?" Caroline questioned as we stopped by her locker. I turned to Elena and gave her an anxious glance, I knew she was still thinking about last night like me.

"He's avoiding me." Elena sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Why?" Caroline asked, oblivious to what had occurred at her party last night. Elena hesitated before giving a small shrug, "it's complicated."

Before Caroline could question Elena about her relationship problems, the bell had rang, signalling the start of the first period. "I'll see you later," Elena smiled at the both of us before swiftly walking away. "Wait, I have class with you!" I called out, waving a quick goodbye to Caroline before running off to catch up with Elena.

I ran into the classroom and immediately collided with the brown haired girl. "Ow," I dragged out loudly but soon stopped halfway since I realised Elena wasn't paying attention.

I followed her gaze to a man who was writing something on the board. All I knew was that that guy was not Mr Tanner. Since Tanner was dead. Obviously.

The man turned around and his eyes instantly fell on us. Why? Maybe because we were the only two that hadn't taken our seats yet. I cleared my throat and grabbed Elena's wrist, manoeuvring past multiple desks and bags before dropping myself and Elena in our seats.

I gave an apologetic smile to the man before taking out my textbook. "Okay," the man called out to the class before pointing to the board he had wrote one a few seconds earlier.

I glanced over at Elena who was staring at Bonnie with a worried expression. I gave a small cough that Elena instantly picked up wasn't real and turned her head towards me. "Is she okay?" I mouthed silently. Elena glanced back at Bonnie who was looking at the back of some guy. She turned back to me, shrugging.