4

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═
"The only person I can count on is me."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.
Family ties.
。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚

"I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box of stuff."

"Oh, yeah. Come on in." I smiled, opened the door wider. "Thanks." Tyler smiled and stepped into the house. "They're in the kitchen." I said, leading him there.

"Elena, Tyler's here for the stuff!" I called out, walking into the kitchen. "Jeremy?" I questioned once I walked in. Elena was nowhere to be seen and instead, Jeremy was sitting in her place.

"Right here!" Elena grunted, holding a box that I presumed was heavy. "Be careful with it." Elena smiled as she placed the box in Tyler's hands. "Yeah, be careful with it dick." Jeremy spat causing me to laugh. Elena glared at me, indicating me to stop but I couldn't so I covered it up with a few coughs.

"Sorry. Flu season." I apologised as Tyler nodded slowly. "Not now guys, okay? Please?" Elena muttered, looking between Jeremy and Tyler. "I'm fine. He's just being a punk." Tyler spat, making me bite down on my lip to stop from laughing again.

"I got your punk." Jeremy said, stepping towards Tyler. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back giving him a warning look. "Look, Tyler, maybe you should go." I suggested. "Tell your mom that I'll see her tonight." Elena added as he started to walk towards the front door.

"Hey. Would it make a difference if I told you I actually like Vicki?" Tyler asked once he was outside. Jeremy scoffed, "Not even if you meant it."

"Thanks for stopping by." I smiled at Tyler and closed the door, turning towards Jeremy. "You know, you could've just been nice." I sighed. Elena made her way back into the kitchen, knowing that if she tried to talk to Jeremy he would storm back to his room.

"Yeah, yeah I could've." Jeremy shrugged, "Too bad I didn't."

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the kitchen when Jeremy grabbed my wrist. "I'm sorry. I'll be nice next time. I promise." He stuttered. I smiled and nodded, giving him a hug. "Thanks Jer."

After the hug, I walked into the kitchen to see Elena smirking. "What?" I asked weirdly, hopping onto a stool. "You know what." She replied, making me groan.

"We're just friends Elena." I reminded her.

"I know but I'd rather have him be happy with you than Vicki. She's a bad influence." Elena stated, cleaning the counter. "And I'm not?" I raised an eyebrow causing Elena to let out a small laugh. "You're less of a bad influence and you actually care about him." She smiled at me causing me to smile back.

»»——⍟——««

"Delicate flower," Bonnie complimented one of the two dresses Elena was holding in her hands. "Vs naughty vixen." Bonnie grinned as Elena switched dresses. I smirked at Bonnie and Elena, "Tough call. Can we mix them?"

We all burst out laughing and Elena our the two dresses down onto her bed before walking over to her vanity table, taking a seat at it and starting to do her make up. "Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy...ish." Bonnie shrugged, hopping onto the bed.