*TWENTY-FOUR*

Ming's POV

"Hey Forth hurry we're going to be late" I yelled down the hall

"I'm almost ready, I just need to style my hair" he yelled back

"Are you sure you don't want to come Yo?"

"I'm sure Ming. The baby is making me get a headache and I just want to sleep"

"Okay well I'll bring you back some food" I replied

Forth was finally done with his hair

"See Ming, this is why you're in the lead to be the godfather"

Forth huffed under his breath. Yo went back to his room and went to sleep. If I don't find that ultrasound photo soon Yo will definitely replace me as godfather. Where the heck did i drop it?

*******************************************************************************************

We began to walk to the sushi place and I could just feel my stomach fill with butterflies. Is this going to be the night where he asks for something more? I turned to Forth to ask for advice but he was still on his phone.

"So why do you keep checking your phone every 5 seconds? I asked Forth

"No reason"

"You're lying. Tell me before I tell Yo that you were the one that ate his mint ice cream"

"NO!!! I'm already the bad uncle. He will definitely tell mom and dad and the last thing I need is to be excommunicated from the family.

"So spill" I asked

"Well I saw this guy at a coffee shop and I gave him my number. I saw him over the summer but he left before I could say anything I just thought he would text me by now"

"He'll text soon. But in the meantime I'm going to need you to work magic on his friends and be a wingman. Maybe I can take him back home tonight and if this guy doesn't text you at least you have a back up plan." I laughed

What the heck Ming? Am I your brother or am I someone's booty call?" He complained

"Forth, I love you but tonight you're both" I said while narrowly missing Forths hand as he tried to hit me in the head"

"Go find them. I have to pee" Forth says while checking his phone.

We got to the restaurant and I looked around and saw him with two guys. Damn Forth is going to have to put in work to distract 2 guys while I focus on my one. I pull out a chair and sit down.

"Hey '' I said hmmm why does he look so scared? Why are his friends glaring at me

"Um my brother is in the bathroom he'll be here in a bit"

My guy keeps looking at me like he's about to cry and his friends are on their phones. God, I feel uncomfortable. I look around and wave Forth this way

Forth sits down and says "Hey what did I miss?"

His friend with the dark eyes looks up and immediately turns red and says "Forth"

Forth looks bright red and happy. What's going on?

"Hi Beam"