*THIRTY-TWO*

(Forth's POV)

When I heard those words I felt a shiver down my spine. I immediately grabbed Beam's hand and led him into the pool house. Before I could collect my thoughts Beam wrapped his arms around my neck and began kissing me. This kiss was hungry, I made me want to take this man.

I broke the kiss and I could see that Beam was a little disappointed. "Are you sure about this?" I asked

With a gorgeous smile he said "Yes"

I grabbed his hand and he followed me to one of the bedrooms in the pool house. Why do I feel nervous? I've had sex before. We made our way to the bed and before I could speak he pulled me on top of him. He must really want this. I started to push my body into his and he let out a moan. I could feel how hard he was for me. Tonight I'm going to make this man mine.

While kissing I could feel his hands desperately cling to my body.  Once I kissed his neck he let out another moan. I trailed these kisses until I got down to his boxers. I could see how his member was twitching because of these kisses. I was even more sexy because we had just gotten out the pool and since he was soaked I could see his outline perfectly.

"May I?" I asked and with lust in his eyes he shook his head in agreement.

I pulled his boxers off and started to kiss his thighs. When I got close to his member I switched to the other thigh. I could hear anger in his voice because I knew what he wanted yet I denied him.

"P...Please" I smirked at the sound of his raspy voice.

I licked my lips and I started to lap as his hole.

"Ahhh....ahhhhh" His moans were driving me crazy. I knew I needed to prep him so I continued to pass my tongue over him placing sweet kissing in the very spot I knew my cock would enter. This was my way of saying thank you. Beam started to grind his hips into my mouth. I knew he was enjoying this. I let my tongue enter him that drove him crazy.

"Fuck!!!" He screamed

I pulled onto his thighs so he wouldn't escape. His taste was so good and I wanted him to cun just from my tongue. I wanted his body to show me just how much it wanted me.

"I c...can't, F.....forth.....I....I'm" he screamed

I didn't stop. I made my tongue circle his hole even faster. He was close. I could feel it. As soon as I put my tongue back in his hole, I felt his hand pull at my hair and his body went limp as he finally released.

He was panting and covered in his cum. Man he's beautiful. When our eye's meet he rolled on to his stomach and raised his hip. He was inviting me to enter. I placed two fingers inside and I can feel just how wet he was.

"So.....good" He moaned. I played with him until I found his bundle of nerves. As soon as I put pressure on them Beam let oust such a beautiful moan.

"Ahhhh.....hhhh....there.....right there"

I started to pound him with my fingers and he was circling his hips. Seeing him submit to my touch was so beautiful. Hearing this otherwise quiet man moan so loud for me was music to my ears.

"uhhh...I......need....more" he begged

I pressed my lips to his ear ans whispered "May I?" I was thrusting my hand faster and pushing down on his nerves. I watched as his eyes rolled. I could feel him clench around my fingers. "Beam, you didn't answer me"

He looked at me with pure lust and eagerly said "Yes! I need more, Please"