*FIFTY-ONE*

Beam's POV

"Forth can you come with me" I asked

"Where are we going?"

"Well I can't cover the mortgage on my condo and I need help clearing it out. I don't feel comfortable doing it by myself since I'm 28 weeks now. I tried to get Phana to help but now that Wayo is 40 weeks he's not leaving his side. Plus with Kit be coming super clingy he won't let Ming go anywhere without him and Kit doesn't want to help"

"Of course I'll help you. Let me clear out the car so we have room for your stuff"

When Forth left to the car I still felt so sad. My mind keeps replaying what my parents said to me. I knew that they weren't good parents but a part of me hoped that they would at least be decent grandparents.

When Forth's parents found out what happened they withdrew their share's from my father's company. They were pissed off that my parent's treated me like trash at a family event and even tried to force me to have an abortion. At least my son's will have one set of grandparents that adored them. Forth's parent's have been nothing but generous towards me.

********************************************************************

When we got to my condo it was bittersweet. Even though I basically moved into the pool house it still hurt me to know that my parents didn't even care if I had a home. For all they knew I could have been living on the side of the road. I just don't understand how parents can do that. I could never do this to my son's.

Forth drove the first set of boxes back to our place and I was here looking through my books. I had a pile that was to be donated. I folded my clothes neatly and placed them in another box. I'm just lucky that I have Forth. Since I met him he has been nothing but kind. He has never made me question his loyalty. Even before my pregnancy he said he would be here for our kids.

As I was packing I heard the front door start to open. I checked my watch and I can't believe Forth was back yet. He must've been speeding. How dare he speed. The last thing we need is for him to get in an accident and leave me as a single father.

"I can't believe you're back already. Your son's and I are not happy with you speeding" I yelled

It was difficult to get off the floor but I made my way to the living room to greet him. Yes i'm bad but i love this man

"Hey why are you ignoring me?" I said

I lifted my head and felt pain to my core

"What are you doing here?"

silence

"I asked you what are you doing here?

"How dare you speak to me that way" my mom yelled

I watched as she looked at me up and down. Her eye's gazed on my belly and she made a face of disgust.

"I see you're still carrying. I'm willing to give you another chance to get rid of them. We need you to marry so that our company can survive"

"What is wrong with you. I'm not getting rid of my son's just so you can be a selfish bitch"

"Excuse me? You caused this. You couldn't keep your legs closed. If you weren't such a whore your father and I wouldn't be in a financial struggle" she yelled

"No you caused it! Your investors pulled out because you tried to kill their grandchildren and because you to attacked me"

"Attack? you want to see an attack" she yelled

It happened so fast. My heart instantly broke. My own mother pushed me knowing that I'm pregnant. I can't find my phone. My body is in shock. I crashed through my glass coffee table and I can feel shattered glass around me. The minutes passed. I can feel blood leaking from my body. My body feels weak. The last thing I remember is seeing Forth rush to me before I felt things go dark.