*THIRTY-ONE*

Beam's POV (Happening at same time as P/W & M/K)

I followed Forth to the back yard and I was surprised to see how large it was. There was a pool, an outdoor kitchen area and a building that looked to be a guest house. There was automatic twinkle lights that surrounded the lounge area and the aura just felt......

"It's romantic isn't it?" Forth said, interrupting my thoughts

I nodded. I suddenly felt too nervous to speak

"Are you nervous?" He asked

"H.....How could you tell" I could feel my palms starting to sweat

"Because you keep looking at me and then looking away. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. If you want I can call you a cab"

"NO!" oh shit did I just yell at him

"So you are vocal" He teased

"I mean...no...I don't need a cab" I could feel my face turn red and I wanted to look away but as soon as I turned my face I felt his hands on either side of my face and he turned me so I could look at him.

"You don't need to hide from me. I like seeing you like this"

I could feel my body heating up and as he went to kiss me i said "Why don't we cool off in the pool"

"That sounds like a good idea" Forth said

I thought I was in the clear and that this feeling of lust would end but I saw Forth start to undress.

"What's with that face?" he laughed "You didn't expect me to jump in fully clothed

I just watched as he finished unbuttoning his shirt. My mind raced with thoughts as I watched him undo each button. With a devilish grin he walked over to me and I let out a small pant as he started to undo my shirt buttons. "We can't have you go in the pool like this either"

I let him take my shirt off and I shuttered when I felt his hand brush against my shoulder. Forth took a step back and began to undo his pants. I watched as he pulled them down from his hips and slipped his legs out. This man in front of me looked beautiful.

"Now it's your turn" Forth was walking back to me and was now behind me. I could feel my body get hot as his bare chest was touching my back. "May I?" He whispered in my ear as his hands reached the button on my jeans.

"Y...yes" I felt embarrassed because I didn't realize that I moaned the word instead of speaking. He undid my button and was kneeling down as he slowly pulled on my jeans. I could feel him placing soft kisses on my thighs and I let another moan escape my lips. This made Forth laugh

"Are you ready to get in the pool?" I nodded yes and he took my hand and led me to the pool steps. Even though the water was cool it did nothing to stop this heat coursing through my body.

I did my best to relax, but I couldn't stop thinking about his kisses. I desperately wanted his lips to kiss my neck, my chest my........

"Isn't this nice?" Forth said once again breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah it is"

We ended up sitting on the steps and talked. He told me about his dreams of graduating and making his own motorcycle company. He told me about his parents and funny childhood stories. All I did was listen because I was captivated by every word. He told me about how he loved eating Korean BBQ and that his first pet was a goldfish. I found myself opening up to him and telling him things I've never told my own cousin. He knew about my first crush, My first heartbreak and even my dream of one day opening my own practice. The sound of his laugh and his smile just seemed to excite me.

"It's starting to get cold maybe we should go back in the house"

Just as Forth was about to get up I pulled him back down and before I realized it I kissed him.

For a moment we looked at each other and I felt nervous because he didn't say anything. Right when I was about to break the silence I felt his hand on the back of my neck and he pulled my lips to his. His kiss was hungry, It was passionate. It made me hot. It made me crave.

I pulled back from him and I could see hurt in his eyes.

"I want you" I can't believe I said that but I didn't want to take it back.

"What?"

"I said, I want you"