RS : Admin vs Warrior and Demon

I had fun writing this story. I really did. I had Mumbo come up victorious last chapter so I guess I wanted to even it out.

Sorry X-

Word Count : 1151

Warning : Graphic death explanation, death, blood, violence because fighting

Set in Season 5

XisumaVoid flew down to the jungle floor, gripping onto his sword as he continued his scouting route. He didn't have much on him at the moment, simply his armor, tools and weapons and some food. He hadn't encountered any nhO members yet, but he wouldn't dare get his hopes up about it. 

Walking along the border of nHo and Revolution territory, on La Revolution's side of course, X continued until he was out of the jungle and now in the Messah biome. Open land.

Walking out onto the sand, Xisuma scanned the area around his carefully. He may be an Admin and have powers but the Hermits weren't normal players, they could take down a super powered being if they wanted. They had the strength and the skill to do so. False alone could beat him if she really pushed to do it, and even then, Xisuma lacked the skills nessecary to multi-combat people like Wels and Iskall could.

"Well, look who it is, Tango." A familiar voice called out from within the jungle.

Xisuma snapped around, seeing FalseSymmetry and TangoTek emerge from the vegetation. Two very loyal and very powerful soldiers for the nHo.

"Miss Symmetry, Mr. Tek." Xisuma addressed politely out of habit. He gripped onto his void sword, taking note that Tango didn't have a sword and False had an enchanted diamond one. Xisuma remembered for a second that Tango was able to shoot fire from out of his hands and was unable to take fire damage. He only took damage in lava and in water.

"Oh how nice, XisumaVoid." False started with a smile. "You always were too British and polite for your own good." Her innocent smile turned into a grin and flicked her wrist, sending something at X.

The Admin, being who he was, caught the projectile and snagged it out of the air. He looked at his hand to look at what False had just thrown at him, a confused look going across his face.

A playing card.

X's eyes widened and he looked back up, just in time to see False abruptly drop kick him to the ground. Xisuma jolted and yelped, feeling the oxygen in his lungs leave him as he hit the sand covered ground.

The Admin jolted then back flipped himself off his back and onto his feet in a crouched position just as Tango flew down and blasted the ground with fire.

Tango stood straight up again, smirking at his Admin. His eyes burned and he flashed his sharp looking teeth. The fiery blast had turned some of the sand into glass.

"Yikes, practically dodged a bullet there!" XisumaVoid thought before quickly stood back up. He held his ground as the two nHo members started to circle him like sharks. He watched the two the best he could and listened for sudden sounds for movement.

Then at the same time, the two lunged at him.

X brought one sword up to parry False's strike, then did a push motion down towards the ground at Tango.

The fire player was pulled to the ground. Tango let out a snarl of anger as he started to push himself up again.

The Admin went and did another push motion, this time at False.

The warrior slid back, stabbing her sword into the ground so she didn't fall back on the ground.

Xisuma suddenly felt his entire body become engulfed in flames. A burning heat that felt like it was tearing his skin off his body. The Admin cried out, before making a swipe motion with his entire arm.

Tango jolted as a seemingly invisible force shot him away like a fly.

X trembled where he stood, only to be drop kicked down again. This time with False staying on him and pinning him down.

Xisuma gasped for air, looking up at the blond haired woman. He then brought his arms across his chest in an X shape and teleported a ways away from her, trying to regain some breathing room.

False looked around for a second before finding him again. "What's wrong? Claustrophobia, X?" She taunted gesturing vaguely as if to make a point.

Xisuma breathed deeply, trying to regain some energy. He watched as Tango came into his cone of vision again. "Not this time." X hissed mentally. He then summoned a full bucket of water.

Tango came speeding up and brought up his hands to send a fireball at the Admin. To his shock, Xisuma dodged the fireball and then in return and retaliation chucked a bucket of water onto him. The fire player screamed out before crippling down on the ground.

False, upon seeing that, used X's split second of distraction and threw her sword at him, aimed at the man's torso.

Xisuma jolted, immediately coughing up blood as he stumbled back from the force of the swords throw. Stumbling back until he rested against a large stone, X continued to cough before managing to catch his breath once again.

Gasping out in pain, X reached for the swords handle to try and pull it out of his stomach.

False, who had been walking up to the admin, stopped him, shoving the Admin harshly against the rock. She proceeded to then further impale the poor man further with her sword.

Xisuma let out a strangled scream, struggling uselessly against his opponent.

"Shhhh... it'll all be over soon, X." False whispered, cutting into the Admin with her stare only. "But right now, I want you to remember this exact moment. I want you to remember all this pain you've felt during this when you respawn. And I want you to always think back to this moment before you ever try confronting me."

How he wasn't dead yet, X had no idea, but he would be very very soon. Crying out once more in pain as False dug the sword deeper into his stomach before finally tearing it out.

X felt himself collapse onto the ground, unable to move any of his other limbs. His world slowly blacked out as he saw False merely towering over him with a blank stare.

[XisumaVoid was slain by FalseSymmetry and TangoTek using Down with the Revolution and Fire]

Xisuma suddenly shot up from his bed, gasping for air and quickly feeling over himself.

He had respawned.

Quickly, the Admin looked around. He was in Viva La Revolution's base and lying in the bed he had slept in last night. He was safe again. Breathing a heavy sigh of relief, X opened chat.

FalseSymmetry : Consider that a warning, Revolutionist's.

XisumaVoid : Warning received. But don't get too cocky for next time.