Ch 8: The One Where Things Get Spicy

A/N: Reader beware, this chapter gets a bit spicy. Unfortunately, there is also plot development so you have no choice but to read it. Enjoy, and remember, the Lord is always watching. Amen.

Timothée and I pulled away from the hug and sat there in silence for a moment. I sat on the edge of the bed, stretching my arms out wide and moving my neck from side to side. Timothée looking at me, his eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed. "What are you doing? Are you getting possessed?" He asked in response to me contorting myself weirdly. I aimed another pillow for his head but set it down before releasing it.

"No! My upper body is just tense. Sitting in a plane all day didn't do my shoulders much justice." I sighed as I rubbed a hand along my neck.

"Really? Turn around," He said. I tilted my head in confusion but obliged, turning to face the wall beside me. Timothée placed his hands on my shoulders unexpectedly causing me to jump up. "I'm actually pretty good at giving massages." He added as he began digging his fingers into my tense muscles. "Do you mind?" He added, suddenly stopping to ask permission. I gulped, embarrassed to say that I didn't want him to stop. I settled for nodding instead and he continued. Soon enough his wonderfully talented hands returned to massaging my shoulders, rubbing and rolling around the muscles in my shoulder. He is really good. . .  good enough that I accidentally moaned as I felt the tension starting to leave my body. I realized that I moaned and my eyes popped back open, but Timmy had not commented on it so I assumed he hadn't heard. But I was wrong...I felt one of his hands starting to hesitantly lower to my butt. The other one was making its way to my tiddiez. But halfway through in their paths, Timmy seemingly reconsidered and his hands stopped. But I didn't want them too. I wanted his hands to continue traveling on my body. I took a deep breath and shrugged his hands off before turning around and flashing him a smile, trying to act like what just happened . . . didn't. I was facing Timmy and suddenly he was looking right into my Y/E/C orbs, and like usual I shied away from his intense gaze. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, feeling my face grow hot from embarrassment.

"Because . . . you're beautiful." He said, his eye contact unfaltering as he began to smirk.

"What?! No. Shut up. No." I was flustered by his response which had caught me off guard. "I'm exhausted after our flight and this long day. I bet the bags under my eyes are competition for Saiorse's extensive Louis Vuitton collection." Timothée laughed.

"You're cute when you get flustered." He said. He had to know what he was doing! This was so embarrassing. I picked up another pillow off the bed (somehow there were still plenty) and threw it at his head.

"I said shut up!" I yelled again while smacking him on the arm.

"I like it when you tell me what to do," He said smirking again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but to my shock, I wasn't mad about it.

"Are you out of your mind?" I was at a loss for words.

"Yeah, I'm just kidding," he said, and for a moment I was relieved. "I like to be the one calling the shots."

"What is going on?! The champagne must've really gotten to you!" I shouted.

"Nope. I'm as sober as  . . . I don't know, something really sober." He said confidently.

"Real convincing . . ." I said, unable to look at him.

"Does it bother you that I'm saying these things?" He asked. I could tell from the corner of my eyes he was staring at mine.

"Um, well . . ." Would it be so wrong to say no? He came up very close to me, and I could feel his breath on my cheek. 

"I asked you a question. Now answer me," I felt his hot breath in my ear. "Do you want this too?" I gulped.

"Y-yes . . . I think so. . ." I squeaked out. His mouth was so close to my face that I could feel his lips forming a smirk.

"Good girl." He said. My jaw dropped- was this really happening? How did we get here? And  . . . why did it feel so right? Next thing I know he was getting closer to my face and he brushed away my hair behind my ear. He came closer to me stopped right before kissing me. He looked at me like he was asking for permission, and I nodded yes. He soon kissed me and I kissed back. He maneuvered us so that I was lying on my back and he was on top of me. But me being me and a little drunk, I flipped us back so that I was on top of him, straddling his hips."I'm the one who calls the shots, remember?" He said and smirked.  We returned back to kissing and I felt his tongue licking my lips asking for entrance once again. I, of course, granted it and our tongues started to battle for dominance. He ended up winning and started to explore my mouth. I smiled knowing I was in for a long night as he reached for the condom, and not having any problems with that at all. 

***

We laid on the bed beside one another, both struggling to catch our breath. "Wow," Timmy said breathlessly.

"That was quite the performance from you and Tiny Tim," I said with a smile.

"Excuse me? Tiny Tim? Try Two-Inches-Above-Average Tim, alright?" He huffed. I laughed at how worked up that got him.

"Yeah, yeah. Why don't we get some sleep, you've got a long day tomorrow." Timmy nodded as I got up from the bed, shutting off the lights behind me. 

"Where are you going?" Timmy asked me, sitting up in the bed. 

"To the couch to sleep, like we agreed,"  I said. Timmy's eyes widened.

"Y-you don't have to go sleep on the couch all alone," he said.

"What, you'd prefer me sleeping on the floor?"

"No- you could sleep in the bed  . . ." He trailed off and cleared his voice, "with me?" He added, giving me a hopeful look. My heart skipped a beat at the offer. 

"Really? That's ok with you?"

"Yeah, I was just inside of you. I think you can get inside my bed now." My eyes widened at his crudeness and we both burst out laughing. I walked back towards the bed, feeling shy as I crawled in next to him. Timmy, on the other hand, had no reservations as he pulled me into his chest. "Goodnight," he said to me. I was so tired I could barely register him speaking to me.

"Night," I said back, shutting my eyes and letting my mind think back on the crazy events of the night we'd just had as I drifted off into a deep sleep.