Ch 11: Back to Square One

****One month later****

I've started working for Brad again, and I've picked up the same shift I used to work at the cafe again as well. Timmy has been trying to reach me for one month, but I've also gone back to my old habit of ignoring him. I've felt a little guilty, but I didn't want to confront him. I was going on with my usual routine of cleaning tables and taking orders. I went into a mindless haze as I was wiping done what I was hoping would be my last table of the night. I heard the door open and close again, so I guess I wasn't done just yet. 

"Do you think you can fit in one more order before closing?" I heard a familiar voice call out. I looked up from the table I was cleaning to see none other than Timothée Chalamet standing in front of me. 

"Timmy-uh -Timothée?" I gasped.

"Y/N, please just sit for a moment, I need to talk to you." He pleaded. I gave in and took a seat at the same table, and he grabbed the seat across from mine.

"What is it?" I asked, annoyed.

"I know you think that I hired you as my assistant out of pity but that's not true. You are the most capable person I've ever met in my life. I knew that you'd be the best person to deal with me. I mean, who else could better than you at handling dicks," his face went red, "I didn't mean it like that. Not dicks. I mean me. I'm the dick." He nervously added.

"You're not a dick," I added softly.

"Yes, yes I am. So I understand if you hate me, but I just wanted to let you know that I love you, Y/N. I love you so much, and I've never stopped loving you." The tears started to form in his eyes. 

"I love you too, Timmy. And I know that Tiny Tim is going to love you just much as I do," I said.

"I thought we'd already established that my Tim is NOT tiny. You should know that," Timmy said. I shook my head, smiling shyly.

"No Timmy, that's not what I meant." I looked up at his eyes waiting for the realization to strike. He stared at me, his brows furrowed as he seemed to be searching for the true meaning. Suddenly his eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on his face, before being replaced by another confused look.

"Wait, what? If that means what I think it means, how is that even possible? I thought we, ahem, accounted for this potential outcome," he said to which I simply shrugged.

"I don't know either, but there's no other explanation. I guess we can call it fate . . ." I said smiling, and Timmy smiled as well. "So you're not upset?" I asked.

"No, not at all. How could I be?" He took my hand and squeezed it in his. "It's us against the world, remember?" I smiled and put my other hand on my belly. 

"The three of us, you mean," I said. He smiled and put his other hand over mine on my stomach.

"That's right. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

The End