•Found you•

Jack Sparrow Imagine
~~~

Even the possibility broke your heart but until there was word you were in charge

Even the possibility broke your heart but until there was word you were in charge. You tipped his hat over your eyes so your tear stained eyes were covered.

"Aye where to now Miss?" Gibbs finished loading the ship as the crew finished their vacation in Tortuga.
"I want to find Jack." You said quietly. He looked up from the barrels and looked at you in disbelief.
"That's not the best idea Miss."
"And why not?" You got defensive as you marched over to him.

He was a coward under your intense stare that dared him to say something out of turn.
"Forgive me. But it's been quite a while."
"He's out there I know it." More tears fall as you look over the blue waters. The sun rising, casting an orange/red tone over the normally blue sky is what kept your attention. If he was close, he would be looking at the same thing.

Meanwhile...

Jack tossed the water out of the boat once more and patched up the hole again. He slumped on the side of the boat as the sun tanned his skin. Sweat glistened off his chest and back thanks to his lack of a shirt. He panted from the little work he had done.

He weakly reached into his coat and grabbed his compass, flipping it open. He squinted his eyes to the point where it hurt as he looked where the arrow pointed.

"For the love of god!" He shouted trying to focus on where the which direction he was supposed to be going. "Where are you? Talk to me baby."

What he wanted most was water, food and his woman by his side. He had none of those things and it literally was killing him slowly. He sighed as his eyes fluttered closed and he fell into a deep sleep.

The day went by and it consisted on constant nothing. The occasional breeze was considered exciting at this point. But you wouldn't stop.

"Y/N the crew is tired."
"You want your captain back?" You said not taking your eye off the water.
"Yes bu-"
"Then walk it off."

Gibbs sighed and rolled his eyes but he couldn't blame you for how you reacted when Jack went missing. He had known you and Jack since your teenage delinquent days and he knew nothing would stop you from finding him even if it put your own life at risk.

Later that night, you tried to focus on the raging waters as it tossed the Pearl around like a two children playing catch with a ball. You held the wheel steady with Gibbs' help. The crew yelled and hurried around as heavy rain soaked their clothes and bodies.

The wind caused the sails to strain. Lightning struck the sky, lighting up the area and you had sworn you'd seen something in the waters.
"Take the wheel!!" You shout to Gibbs. You hurry to the edge of the boat, grabbing it for dear life as you looked over. "Turn her around! Man overboard!" You yell and he did just that.

As you get closer to the wrecked boat you notice something familiar about the person overboard. The tattoos on his back and arms made you cheese like a maniac. "It's Jack!" You yell as the crew tossed something to catch him.

They pull him on the ship and drop him on the splintered floor. The storm calms as you hug him on the floor. He wraps his arms around you not daring to let go. Minutes of this and the storm completely subsides, leaving the ship a mess and everyone on it soaked but you had been through worse.

"I missed you." You cry into his chest, helping him up.
"I missed you too." He groans as he doubles over in pain. You help him to your shared room and he collapsed on the bed. Despite his wet clothes, you let him lay there as he drifts off. He had probably been to hell and back so there was no need to bother him about the little things.

You go back out to the crew and they look at you eagerly for an update.
"He's fine. He just needs rest and food." You assured them.
"You should stay with him. Why not be the first thing he sees when he wakes?"

You smiled at the suggestion and leave Gibbs in charge while you keep Jack company.

Hours went by and Jack hadn't woken up. You sigh and grab his hand, sliding the rings off his fingers, revealing major tan lines. You giggle as you do the same with his bracelets. When you get to his other hand you start with the bracelets and then the rings. You start to twist his wedding ring off but he squeezes your hand.

"I wouldn't do that." He says softly, eyes still closed.
"Why not?"
"I never take it off. You know that. That ring has been through hell just like us." His eyes finally open as he smiles at you. "Hello my love."

You smile and lean down to kiss his cheek.
"Hey Jack. You want to talk about it yet?"
"No. I just want to hold you." He winks and you laugh, letting yourself fall into his arms. He holds you tight and kisses all over your face.

"I love you." He says as he plants a final kiss on your lips.
"I love you too." You smiled, returning the kiss.
"How bad is the ship?"
"If you must know, the ship is as new as the day you got it and I'm pretty sure they liked me being captain better than you."
"Shut up." He bites your neck.

"No really Jack. We're glad to have you back." You say, setting his hat back on his head.
"I know." He adjusts it to his liking and smiles.

Word Count: 983