•First Dates• (Requested)

Wade 'Cry-baby' Walker
~~~

Wade 'Cry-baby' Walker~~~

Finally. The bell rang and you gathered your books, moving to the front of the class and opening the door. You weave your way through the crowd of students, slowing themselves down as they talked to their friends.

"Hey! Slow down." A blonde stepped in front of you and giggled as she startled you. Emily
Emily was her name. She was in your etiquette class your mother insisted on you attending.

"Oh hey. Sorry my mom is always out there pretty early." That was a lie. But if it got you out of this interaction, you would say anything right about now.
"Well I'll walk ya." Her country accent peered out.
"Okay. Was there something you needed?"
"Have you heard?"
"About?"
"Cry-baby Walker has taken a liking to you."

His name made you blush and smirk making Emily squeal.
"Oh please. He's a drape." You brushed it off.
"I once dated a drape. You know being a square and messing with a drape makes you a scrape."
"There isn't such a thing."

You squint your eyes as you two stepped outside finally.
"Oh there he is." She whispered, pointing to the left.

Surely, he was with his entourage. A toothpick hung loosely from his lips and a single strand of hair settled between his eyes. His head turns and your eyes connect. He tosses the toothpick and starts his walk to you.

"Hey."
"Hi."
"You know I've seen you around." He says smoothly, changing his gaze to Emily and winking at her.

She blushes and leaves you two.
"You can stop the act."
"You coming to Turkey Point?"
"My mom would never let me."
"Come on Y/N. This will be like our first date."

He touches your elbow, smiling.
"Excuse me." You hear another voice. Oh great. Nelson. "Is this-" He pauses and looks Wade over in disgust. "drape bothering you?"
"No actually you are."
"Y/N. We are better than this." He scoffs, pulling you away from Crybaby.
"If mother were to see you-"
"Ugh move."

You push him back and return to Wade as he hadn't moved from his spot.
"So-"
"Y/F/N get away from him!"

You turn and see your mother in her car looking at you in disbelief.
"You are in so much trouble." Nelson whispers before making his way to the car.
"I'm sneaking out."
"I'll be there." He winks.

You blush and go to the car, rolling your eyes as your mother starts her rant.
"You are a square. I will not tolerate you associating with drapes."
"I tried to tell her."

Nelson chimes in from the backseat.
"But mom they aren't bad."
"They're hooligans. Just no good drapes and I will not have my daughter. My precious baby, hanging around with them."
"But Crybaby-"
"Crybaby." She scoffs. "Did his parents not have enough decency to give him a proper name."
"He's an orphan."

She goes silent and focuses on the road. She has some remorse for him but she couldn't help but blame his deceased parents for how he ended up.

The rest of the ride was silent aside from the mellow music that played on the radio. When you got home you went straight to your room to figure out what you were going to where to Turkey Point.

"Where is that jacket?" You whisper to your self as you dig into a container of clothes you didn't wear anymore. You smiled as you pulled out the leather jacket. A gift from Wade.
"Where are you Going?" Nelson appeared in the doorway causing you to hide the jacket behind your back.

"Nowhere. Mind your business."
"You're going to Turkey Point." His eyes widened. "Why are you going to a drape hangout?"
"I'm not."
"Oh yeah? Then what's this?"

He reached behind you and pulled the jacket from your hands.
"A gift from Crybaby?"
"No."
"Well I'm pretty sure that says Wade Walker on the tag."
"You're seeing things."
"Clean my room for 2 weeks and I never even came in here."
"What?"
"Mom!" He yelled.
"Okay shut up. 2 weeks and you never saw this."
"Saw what?" He smirked and left.

You let out a sign of relief as you stuffed the jacket back into the container. Your eyes drifted to the clock on your wall. 3 more hours. So you waited. Ate dinner. And waited. When you finally heard your mother's door close, as if right on time you heard Crybaby outside your window.

"Keep it down. They're light sleepers." You laugh.
"Sorry. Are you ready?"
"Yeah just let me get my jacket." You slip on the jacket and swing your legs over the windowsill. "Catch me?"
"Always."

You make the jump and land in his arms.
"Let's go." He says, putting you down and helping you on his bike.

When you arrived at Turkey Point. You got looks. I mean you were a square. What the hell kind of reasons did you have for coming down there?

"Don't worry about them."
"I got a spot for us." He smiles and pulls you towards an open field.

He helps you down.
"I've never been out with a boy."
"Never?"
"Squares don't do this sort of stuff."
"Well drapes do it all the time. You ever kissed anyone before?"

You shake your head suddenly becoming embarrassed.
"Close your eyes." You do so as he lifts your chin up. "You ready?"
"Yes." You whimper.

He stops his teasing and connects your lips, pulling you closer by your waist. He pulled lightly on your chin, parting your lips and slipping his tongue in.

*I can't I'm uncomfortable already lmao*

Next scene, you two are in front of your house, He's dropping you back off.

"Tonight was perfect. I had a nice time."
"I did too. We should do it again sometime."
"I'll see you at school tomorrow."
"Definitely."

You turn your key into the door and open it, closing it behind you and leaning against the doorframe.

"If you're pregnant, I'm not covering for you." Nelson comes from the dark.
"Shut up."

Word Count: 1019

My birthday was yesterday so yeah I'm old.