•Grace (2)•

"You know sometimes I forget why I asked you to marry me." He laughed slyly.
"How dare you?"
"Look at how you're acting! Grace is nothing to me!"
"Oh really? I can't tell." You twisted the ring off your finger and tossed it away. It clattered to the floor. "She seems more like your wife than I ever was."

Now after about a month of Grace staying there, you had gotten tired of it. She'd gotten a little too comfortable for you.

"How much longer is she going to stay?" You scratch your head as you step into the elevator behind Willy.
"Um I don't know. We don't talk."
"Well I didn't ask that." You laugh.
"Right." He clears his throat.

You heard the hesitation. You just chose to ignore it at the time. You pressed the button for the inventing room. Soon you were right in front of the doors. You open them and saw the usual. Pots of liquid bubbling over. Oompaloompas wheel barreling candy into a burner.

"Grace!" Willy exclaimed. And then you saw her, leaning over the pool of gobstoppers. You kind of hoped she would fall in.

When she heard her name, she turned and smiled, her red hair coming over her shoulders.
"Oh hey." She waved making her way off the ladder
"How are you?" They hugged.

You looked around the room and cross you arms.
"I'm well."
"I see the little one is making an appearance." He laughed. You cringed as he traced his hand over her belly.

"So how much longer do you plan on staying?" You interrupted the moment.
"I don't know. Willy said to stay as long as I needed."
"He did?" You turn to him and he smiles nervously.
"I'm sorry. I can go if that's an issue."
"No no. It's his factory. What he says goes." You roll your eyes. "I'm going to make some lunch." You tell him before leaving.

"So whatcha doing here?" He looked into the pool.
"Just watching." She smiled. "It's amazing here. Why'd you close down for so long?"
"Y/N. I promised her after we got engaged, work wouldn't become more important than her.

She resisted the urge to scoff and instead just replied with a quiet "oh."
"I'm sorry." He says.
"About?"
"We can't let that happen again." She furrowed her eyebrows before realizing. "I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea."
"Its fine really." She looked down at her fingers. "I shouldn't of assumed anyway. You're married."

He nods and sighs.
"But-" She continued.
"But?"
"She doesn't have to know." She steps closer to him, resting a hand on his chest.
"No. I can't. I love-"

His words were caught as she pressed her lips against his. Her arms snaked around his neck but he didn't kiss back.

"Please. If we don't do anything else, let me have this." She whispered. He sighed and continued the kiss, letting his hands rest on her hips.

She let her hands wander, coming at the opening of his coat and attempting to pull it off his shoulders.

"Mm. No stop." He stops her, pulling away.
"I-"
"That's it. Never again. Understood?"

She nodded as she smirked.
"Yes sir."
"Stop it."

"You're dead to me."
"Y/N-"
"What?"
"I'm sorry."
"Sorry means nothing Willy."

Now you would've never really found out about this little affair if he hadn't practically given himself away. He changed completely.

"What's up with you?" You ask laughing as he comes into the kitchen.
"Nothing." He grumbles.
"It doesn't seem like nothing." You turn to face him. He rolls his eyes and dismissed the statement.

"What's for dinner?"
"Um take out?"
"Really?"
"It's Friday. We always takeout during the weekend. Are you okay?" You furrow your eyebrows.
"I'm fine. I'll be in the other room." He turns to leave.

That definitely wasn't your Willy. At the time you thought you were pushing it so you asked Grace.

"Has he been acting weird to you?"
"Um no." She shakes her head. "We don't talk much."
"I didn't ask that." You side eye her. She laughs.
"Right."
"So if you don't talk, what do you two do?" You pressed further.

She raises her eyebrows and clears her throat.
"Nothing."
"Nothing?"
"Yup." She pushes her hair off her shoulder.
"So where'd you get that?" You point out the bruise forming on her neck.
"I was curling my hair. The iron slipped." She giggles, fluffing a curl.
"Uh huh."

Sometimes you wish you'd never found out. Losing him was the worst thing that ever happened to you.

"You little slut."
"You're mad cause he probably loves me more? Oh honey you sound so bitter."
"I should kill you."
"You won't."
"Wanna bet bitch?"

"That's enough. Grace you have to leave."
"Aw baby things were just getting fun." She pouted bringing his face down to hers. He did nothing.

"No. I'm leaving. You can have him."

Word Count: 825

So like part 3?