New school

Aderenle
I did not want to come to Nigeria,but I had to because of my mom,she lives in Nigeria with her new husband.

My parents divorced when I was eleven, I have been living with my dad since then. I visit my mom every vacation but now I want to live with her.

Anyway, today is my first day and surprisingly I'm cool about it.

"Aderenle,hurry up you will be late on your first day" my mom shouted from downstairs.
"I will be with you in a minute" I shouted back.

I went downstairs and entered my mom's Highlander Jeep.

At the school

"Bye mom" I got down from the car.
"Bye,I will send my driver to pick you up ,when the school closes" my mom said.
"OK" I said as I was walking towards the classes, looking for my class.

I stood at the school and was amazed by its beauty, though  it may not be as big as my school in Canada but it was quite big.

It has three buildings painted with green and cream.

I walked towards the classes and saw  SS3 science tag on top of the door of a class.

Inside the class is painted with green and you can easily move around the class because of the spaces between the tables, it has an air conditional and plastic desks and chairs.

It looks nice.

When I entered the class,the class became quiet and they stared at him.
Shey(have)they not seen fine boy before niii.

And then I saw a girl that looked familiar but I can't quite place my finger on it.

I think we attended the same primary school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
I know this chapter is short,I promise, the next chapter will be longer.
Who do you think he saw?
I hope you are enjoying this book.
Please vote and comment.
❤❤❤❤
Bye