Saved by physics

Tiishe
I am at the assembly hall and our English teacher said he wants to tell us something.

"I saw a boy yesterday bullying another student, we don't accept such act in school and please if you are bullied, speak out don't bottle it in , we are going to hold a seminar next Monday to educate you guys" He stated and everyone started whispering.

All those boring seminars.

"Everybody, ON YOUR KNEELS, SS3 students since you can't control this juniors you will be given three strokes of cane each" He yelled.

Ohhh, what is wrong with this man.
Did his girlfriend break up with him?

My civic education teacher came out.

I trust him, this is his speciality.

I came out front to receive the cane and my classmates started shouting.

"I will increase the cane to four strokes if care is not taken" he said.

When it got to the last person in to receive cane, we started laughing because we knew how the girl behaves.

"Why are you dancing" he asked her.

The girl has been wasting our time with her dance moves because of the cane.

After he finished beating us he continued with his announcement.

Just imagine,we have been standing here for the past twenty minutes.

"Investigation is still going on, and we let you know when everything is finalised, you can all go".

He could have said that since.

We went back to our classes, when we got back to our class , I went to my seat and looked at my hand. It has became red, thank God I will soon leave this school.

I turned my head and noticed that Ade looks like he is thinking.

" Ade "I called but he didn't reply.

I studied his face, his eyes

His eyes are like the summer sky without a single cloud . i could get lost in his deep ocean eyes.

His eyes are as deep as ocean, as dreamy as a starry night ,as pretty as lotus petals, as mesmerising as sunrise, as serene as morning.

his eyes

"Wow, i never knew you took literature classes" Tamilore said beside me and laughed.

"i was just joking this boy that has brown eyes" i told her.

"How come everything was just flowing in and you were pouring it out, do you really like him that much"she stated.

"I saw it some where and i liked it and you know if i read something once, it stocks to my brain" i said.

"And besides you are shouting he may hear you"i whispered.

"What is wrong with him, it seems he is lost in wonderland" she said.

"Is everything a joke to you, let me ask him"i scolded her.

"Ade, Ade" i called him but he was still thinking.

"You guys have even reached nickname level" she said and i glared at her.

The idiot ran away.

"Ade, did you hear all we have been saying since"i said and touched him but he flinched.

"have you been calling me, i'm sorry"he said sadly.