Meeting Him

Immediately I saw Tomi,I ran to the front to the class to hug.
"I have missed you so much". I said to her in excitement.
Actually,I am closer to Tomi than Tamilore. Tomi is just like my sister. We all met in primary school and we instantly became friends.

" I missed you too Ore mi (my friend)"she told me excitedly.
"Tomi how far" Dayo,a boy in my class said.
"Fine oo" she replied.
"Let's go to our seat before the principal comes into the class" I told her.
When I got to her seat,she sat down and told that we will talk later and I went to my seat.
"Why did you leave Mustard Seed(their primary school)".
" My parents divorced, so I went to live with my dad,I decided to come to Nigeria now because of my mom"he told me.
"Ooh okay"I said.

Before i could ask another question Civic Education teacher entered our class.
Why do I have to start this term with his subject.
I don't even understand why the man hates me,anyway the feeling is mutual. Even if I hate the man,I am still the best student in his subject.
" Good morning sir,you are welcome to our class"We greeted him as we usually greet our teacher whenever they enter our class.
"Thank you" he replied.
"Tiishe you cannot open your greet abi" he said the me. I told you he hates me.
"Good morning sir" I shouted.
"Just sit down,I am not ready for for your nonsense this term" he frowned.
"Likewise" I muttered.

During break,I went to the tuck shop with Tamilore and Tomilola.
Tomi told me that she that she visited Walt Disney World Orlando in Florida.
After break,we had four more classes and I went home with Tomi because her street is next to mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aderenle
"Renle how was school today" my mom asked me as I entered the house.
"It was good, i met two of my primary school classmate" I told her.
"Okay" she said.

After I showered,I went to eat my favourite food which is jollof rice and chicken,if you have not eaten it,you are missing.
As I was eating,I remembered Tiishe,she is definitely more beautiful than the last time I saw her.

When I finished eating,I played game on my phone since we were not given any assignment and few teachers came to my class to teach since it is the first day of resumption. Someone sent a text to me;
*+1(647).......... :Hi Renle
Renle : Hi,do I know you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
Who do you think texted Renle,and believe me,it is not Tiishe or Tomi.
I promise you,the next chapter will be full of drama.
This chapter is dedicated to my friends sontapan and 01Fazyjay thank you for your love and support,I really appreciate it💖💖

💕💕💕💞💞