What Happened to them

Tiishe, Tiishe, help me

I woke up sweating profusely as I remembered the  dream I had. It was so scary and real. What could have happened?
  I heard the hostel mistress waking SS3 students to wake their juniors up. I got up from my bed and went to take my bath.

After about twenty minutes, we were called out from the hostel to the corridor for morning devotion.
  "Glory, lead us in praise and worship" I told my junior.
  "You are Yahweh eeeeh, you are Yahweh...................." She said with her tiny voice.

After the devotion in the hostel;
"Shade have you seen my cream" Precious shouted. Precious has been my classmate since SS1, she is very short and dark in complexion.
"It's on my head" Shade shouted.
"Everybody come out in breakfast, and prefects should go an organise the juniors" Hostel mistress said.
"Tiishe let's go" Tamilore came from her hostel to tell me.
We entered the dining hall and sat down. They are six people in one table. We have a table leader and an assistant. As the table leader,

"Tiishe" Aunty Joke called.
"Ma" I answered and went to meet her.
"Your aunty is here, she said she has something very important to tell you" She told me.
"But, it's still very early" I said.
"That's obvious" She responded like it was something I should know.
I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes" she asked.
"No ma" I said and ran to meet my aunty.

"Aunty Olabisi, Good morning" I said immediately I got there because I don't want any trouble.

"How are you my dear" She asked but I noticed her eyes were bloodshot.
"I'm fine ma, what happened?" I asked her curiously.
"Armed robberies were at your house yesterday night and they shot your parents?" She wept as she was saying it.
"What" I said and fainted.

.............…..…………………………………
"Maybe you shouldn't have told her" I heard someone say, as my eyes opened, I discovered I was in the school clinic and I hate the smell.
"I had to tell her" Aunty Ola replied.
"You guys know I can hear you right" I announced.
"Oluwatiishe, thank God you are awake" She said relieved.
"I will just go straight to the point, they were not shot at delicate parts but they will still perform surgery for your dad" She said sadly.
" We can only pray and hope for the best, you have to remain in school and I will come and pick you next week so that you can see them, I have to go now" She said as she left and dropped two 1000 naira notes on the bed I was sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmmmm.
So much dust.

It's been a long time and I have finally decided to start writing again. So,expect an update soon.
I know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer. I promise to make this book more interesting and relatable.

Invite your friends and don't forget to like💝.

Random question: What's the wierdest food combination you've ever tried?