My Renle?

Aderenle

*+1(647)...... :Renle,don't you remember me.

Renle: See this one asking me stupid question, if I knew who you were,I wouldn't have asked if I knew you. You better say your name before I block you.

*+1(647)......... :Ahah,why are angry anyway,this is Nifemi ,I just wanted to tell you that I am going to resume in your school tomorrow, I saw you yesterday when I went to collect my admission letter. I moved to Nigeria because of my dad's business and you😉😉😚. Bye.

What!!!!!I thought I would not see this girl again.
So let me tell you guys about Nifemi.

Her name is Nifemi Johnson. She was my classmate in Kingsway College in Toronto. She always confessed her feelings for me whenever she gets any opportunity and I told her severally that I did not like her but she never gave up.
There were only ten Nigerian students and not to brag I was the most handsome and even Canadian girls liked me.
She(Nifemi)made sure that no other girl came close to me. She was just like the typical queen bee in cliche stories,even the Canadian girls were afraid of her.

I pity her shaaa,Naija girls will treat her fuck up😉😃.
I checked the time and discovered that it was twelve midnight,I said my night prayer and slept off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Tiishe
  I woke up to the sound of my alarm,I feel like throwing it out of the window but,I still need it.

"Tiishe,come downstairs for morning devotion" my mom shouted from downstairs.
"Good morning mom and dad" I said as I got downstairs.
"Shey o le kun le ni (can't you kneel down)" my mom said to me frowning.

Nigerian moms have again oo.
"E ma binu ma,ekaaro ma (I'm sorry,good morning ma) " I said  to her as i knelt down in Yoruba language
"Let's pray,In Jesus name, Our heavenly father,the king of kings,...................." My dad prayed
After the devotion,I performed by morning routines and ate my breakfast.

When I highlighted from my dad's car,I discovered that the morning Assembly has ends and students were going back to their classes.
Yeeeeh I will chop cane today oo.
Next time,you will learn how to wake up early"I said to myself.
"But I woke up early today oo" I argued with myself.
"Maybe because you spent ages eating your breakfast" I said to myself.

Before I could think of what to do,I saw a teacher walking towards me.
"Hey you come here" he pointed at him.
"Good morning sir" I greeted him.
"Why are you just coming to school" he said to me.
Before I could think of a response he said"Are you in SS3"
"No sir" I lied.
Thank God he is a new teacher.
"Just go since this is your first time,don't come late again oo"
"I wouldn't, thank you sir" I said and walked to my class.

Thank God it was not my Civic Education teacher,he will have beaten me.
When I got to my seat,I met one girl sitting on it talking to Aderenle and he looked bored,immediately he saw me,he smiled at him and I smiled back.
"Excuse me,you are sitting on my seat" I told her politely.
"So,you are the one sitting beside my Renle?" she said as she looked at me disgustly.
Really!My Renle,wonders shall never end.
"No,it's your forefathers that are sitting down beside Renle" I told her.

"Anyway,as you can see I am talking to him you can go and come back later" she told me.
"It be like say you won chop slap this morning abi" I said in pidgin English angrily. Imagine,this toothpick is telling me to go and come back later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Hi
The drama just began.
Please vote and comment.
       Bye😍😘