Would you rather kiss or hug her

Tiishe

"What are they doing here?" I asked myself.

"God please don't let them come here, God please don't let them come here" I prayed.

"Hi babe"Kunle hugged me from the back.

"Cut the crap, no one buys that here" David told him and hissed.

Kunle wore a black shirt with jeans trousers and white sneakers, he looked smart in it.
I am not really good at description.

"I invited them" Tamilore yelled from the back.

Some thing is definitely fishy.

"Why did you do it" I turned my head to the back to face her as she walked towards our table.

"I thought we could settle our differences and start afresh" She said.

"No problem, but you didn't tell us" I added and looked at her suspiciously but her face was blank.

"I'm sorry, next time" She apologised.

There won't be a next time.

"Let me get the pizzas and ice cream, what flavour do you want"David said to ease the tension.

My phone rang and I excused myself from the table to pick it up and saw it was Tomilola that called.

"Hello"I said to Tomilola.

"Hi, I don't think i will be able to come" I heard her say shakily.

"What is wrong with you, why are you crying"I asked her worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong with me, you can enjoy yourself, call me when you get home" She answered and hung up.

Before I could process what happened, my phone rang again.

"hi" I said to Ade.

"I will get there late, I still have to do some things" He said over the phone.

"No problem, take your time" I told him.

"Okay, take care of your yourself" He added.

"Bye" I walked back to our table and announced that Tomilola won't be coming and Aderenle will be late.

"I wonder if they are together" Nifemi talked for the first time since she got here.

"They are not together, and if they are, it is none of your business" I said.

She just hissed.

"What flour of ice cream should i get you" David asked.

"Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips, Brownie and Fudge flavour"I told him and brought out to pay him.

"I will use my own"He said.

"It's me you want to be forming Omo Baba Olowo ( A rich man's child) for abi, take the money jare, you want to be forming gentle man"I said jokingly but meant the part that he should take the money and he knew.

"I will take it"He laughed.

"When you two end your love play, can you tell us, some of us are hungry here biko (please) ". Tamilore said.

'Haha, very funny" I said dryly.

"Anyways, I want strawberry ice cream" She told.

"Okay, and I will take Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips, with Oreo Cookies and Fudge flavour"He added and left to get it.
Who asked you?