New student?

Tiishe

I noticed that the whole class became silent,I looked up to see the reason and I saw Aderenle my primary school mate that suddenly stopped coming to school one day and we later heard,he travelled out of the country.

"Did I not tell you that we had a new student" Tamilore said.
"How did you expect me to believe you before" I responded.
"Why is he standing there like figure one"Tamilore asked me.
" You can go and ask him,he is at the front of the class"I replied.
"Haha I only asked you a question naa" she said angrily.
"You asked for it "I told her.
~~~~~~~~~Aderenle~~~~~~~~
I moved towards the empty seat I saw in the class and as I was to sit down the chair was removed and I fell down.

" What is your problem, didn't you see that I was about to sit on the chair"I yelled at him.
"The chair is not yours". He yelled back.
" You could have told me like a sensible person,infact never mind"I said.

"You can sit beside me" a girl said to me as she pointed to the seat beside her.
"Thank you,your face looks familiar"I said as I looked at her curiously.
" Yes,we attended the same primary school before you travelled out of the country".She replied.

"Hmmmmmm,your face looks familiar" I said and smiled.
She got up from her seat and ran to the first of the class and hugged another girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞