Six packs

DAVID

i have always liked Tiishe but,she friendzoned me. She told me that she wasn't ready for relationships now and i promised to wait for her. I hope Renle will not come and spoil everything for me.

"My guy,i heard what you did to the new boy"my friend Bayo said.

"Abeg free me jo (leave me alone), I was angry yesterday"I said to him as I walked out of the class.

When I got out of the class,I saw Tiishe and Renle or whatever his name is,laughing and I became angry. I walked towards them and he turned to look at me.

" I thought you wanted to stay in the class"Tiishe said.
"I just decided to come out" I replied.
"So,have you showed him around the school" I asked her.
"No,it remains the second building where the general staff room is" she responded.
"I can take it from here,don't worry I will take him there" I said.

"I am sure Tiishe can still take me there" Renle said.
"David you can take him,since you two need to bond" Tiishe said.
"Why do we need to bond" I asked her while looking at Renle.
"Since you two are my friends " She said as she ran away.
This girl eehn
"Let's go" I said to him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aderenle
I don't know why this guy just had to spoil everything shaa,I was having a nice time with Tiishe,she was telling about what happened when she was in JS3(junior secondary school 3)
but this guy came and boom,she left.

"Why am I calling him this guy"I said to myself.
"Maybe because you don't know his name"I argued with myself.
I think Tiishe said his name when she was talking,I think his name is Daniel or David.
As we were going,I bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"No problem" she said back.

"David,how far na" she said.
I definitely knew his name started with a D.
"I'm good oo" David replied.
"Introduce to your handsome friend naa" The girl said to David.
The girl is bold oo.
Before he could replied,I talked.

"I am Aderenle" I said as I smiled.
"My name is Tomilola,are you the Renle that went to Mustard Seed primary school before travelling out of the country" she asked me.
"Yes,I am the Renle" I told her.
"Okay,I will leave you two to what you are doing" Tomi said and left.

So,this is the general staff room"David said and pointed to the room.
Before we could pass the place,a teacher called us and David muttered"why can't I just past the staff room in peace without any teacher sending me on an errand".
"Yes sir" he said aloud.
"Can you call a junior student for me" The teacher said.
"Thank God" He muttered.
He told me to go back to class.
I didn't even get to talk to him.

As I was about to sit down,the bell was rang and the students were rushing into the class as the teacher entered.

After two more classes,the bell was jingled and my classmates were going out of the class.
"Where are they going to" I asked Tiishe curiously.
"I forgot to tell you,every Wednesday's we have extracurricular activities, you can play football,basketball, tennis,volleyball and so on shaa" she told me.
"Okay,I am a very good at football so I hope you will be there to watch me play" I said to her.
"I pity you,you are a new student, we have boys that will finish you in football " she said confidently.
"OK ma" I laughed and walked out of the class.

I saw that boys have changed into their sports wears but since I did not bring my own,I had to remove my shirt.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Tiishe
I was beside the field watching the match between SS2 and SS3 boys.
"Why did they have to choose Renle to represent out class,we don't even know if he can play football very well" I said to my two friends.

"Maybe he can play sha" Tamilore said.
I saw Tomilola looking at something and I turned to look at him.
"Oh my God" Tomilola said.
"Is it because Renle put off his shirt that is why you are shouting" Tamilore said.
"I am sure he will have six packs" she said daydreaming.
"Shey this one that do not have one sachet and you are saying six packs" I said.
"Ahahahn,wetin do you sef (what is wrong with you) .Tomi said the me.
" Jo fi mi lorun le (leave me alone) let me watch this match in peace, you can admire him in your mind"I said.
"Okay ma,that is how you will be forming so that we will not know that you like him" Tamilore said running away.
"If I catch you eehn" I said as I chased her. 

So the match has finished and the SS2 students won by 2 goals to 1,after everything Ade said he was moving his leg like a chicken on the field.
As I got to class,I saw Ade wearing his shirt.

"Ade,so after everything you said you cannot even play very well" I said to him.
"I did not know that SS2 boys can play very well and your field is too long,it is not standard" He said.
"You are just looking for excuses" I told him.
"Fi mi le ( leave me alone )" he tried to say in Yoruba but couldn't.
"Yoruba boy,you cannot even speak Yoruba very well" I laughed.
"You are suppose to correct me naa" he said.
"OK sir,it is fi mi le" I said as he repeated after me.
"Bye" I said to him.
"Wait before you go,yesterday I saw you when I was going home,I called you but you did not answer" He called me back.
"Ooh,I'm sorry,I was with Tomi " before I could finish talking,I saw Tomi.
"I heard what you said oo" she said.
"What do you want to tell me Ade" I said to me.
"I just wanted to ask if you would like to ride with me" He asked me.
"No,there is no need for that my house is not very far " I said.
"Where do you live" Tomi asked him.
"Lekki phrase 1" He said.
Omo baba olowo.

"Tomi,let's go" I said and ran away.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
                   Hi
I am sorry if you are not comfortable with three people's POVs in one chapter and you got confused. You can comment if you don't like it.

I just want to say thank you to over 100 people that have voted
for my book💃💃💃. And also to the ghost readers,I am happy  that you are reading my book. And to the people that added my book to their reading list,you made my day.
Please,please,please,vote and comment.

God bless

               💖BYE💖