Dark

Darks POV

Anti doesn't understand fully. It wasn't until I lost him when I found out how much I truly love him and now he is sharing a body with Jack and then of course Jack and Felix are supposed to be together, it's written in prophecy which means that Jack is technically cheating on him with me because Anti shares the same body.

Mark knows about me and Anti and he said it was okay, that we could all work it out. Don't want this to be true but I think he was just trying to give me false hope.

What I hate about it that I didn't leave because I was tired. I left because I have a date with some human girl. I should've cancelled but I haven't. I'm so set in my ways, Anti has been gone for 17 almost 18 years, that time can't be replaced or undone. I had to learn how to live without him and so I took my expertise on human girls and boys while still going off of demons. However the demons weren't as fun because they knew who I was, what I could do. Humans however are much more fun.

Humans have this really smooth skin that's alive, feels much different from demons. Although there's are smooth they aren't warm, they're cold and that's one of the reasons why I valued Anti so much. He was warm, he felt alive even though he looks more dead than the other demons.

It's funny, at first he hated me. Despised every fiber of my being. Then of course he learned to love me and now his feelings are different and then I had to be the one to hate him over something so stupid.

He interfered with my task the day I signed him up to be Jack's demon and I was so pissed. All he wanted was a little bit of attention because I had barely have him none that full week and I just had to sign him away simply off something that I could've solved so quickly. Ever since then I have hated myself, every decision since then has been false. Anti was always the one to keep me right and now he is stuck with an angel.

Once I arrived back on earth I got to my date and I had to tell her. "I'm sorry but I have to go, something came up and my phone died so I couldn't text you but it's best if we don't see each other again."

"Oh, I understand. You don't like me and probably never will. Most likely only agreed because you're nice but good thing this wasn't a reservation." She chuckled silently and we both left, not saying a word to eachother and going out seperate ways. I couldn't do that to Anti anymore than I already have.

Once she was out of sight, I went back to hell and I was greeted by Bob. "Hey, Darky how'd the teaching go?"

Normally I'd only let Anti call me Darky but right now I can't be bothered. "It went well. Anti was a good choice and they actually work together. Him and his angel so I was actually able to talk to him."

He nodded and we both walked in a comfortable silence. "What about the date? Thought you would be gone longer?"

"No, there's only one being that I'd want to date and he's stuck inside an angels body because of me. I called it off, told her when she was actually there. Couldn't do that to him any more."

"Surprised she didn't beg." We chuckled a little, "yeah but she wasn't one to embarrass herself." I looked around and tried to find Wade. "Where is he?"

"Trying out this new thing I told him to do. He's going to try and disguise us all as angels so we can go in heaven for a day but he doesn't know you actually need three demons for it."

I laughed and we both went to Wade. "Hey buddy, the spell needs three you've wasted your time," I said as I entered his cave. "Bob you son of a bitch, you guys are just mean!" He fake pouted, "it's fine look we have dark now so we can do the spell.

Once he finished complaining, we all tried it out, turning into angels. "Oh yeah, it'll be nighttime on earth so Mark will be there. I'll be with Anti or Jack and Felix so you guys can hang out with him. Or maybe we could all hang out with eachother but I'm not sure."

We left the house and was instantly greeted by Wilford. "What are you doing here Will?"

"Well I overheard your conversation and thought why don't I pay Mark a little visit and maybe meet this Anti guy that I've heard so much about." He says with a lot of energy. "Fine but leave your gun behind. And don't bring a knife either, I don't want you stabbing Mark again." His face sulks as he just gets rid of them by teleporting them away.

We done the spell on Wilford too and we all teleported to heaven. I heard Lucifer's voice in my head, "there's my little demons doing good. Keep an eye on Seán. We don't want him going too soft." I rolled my eyes at the last part but understood what he was trying to say anyway.

We actually teleported to where Jack was which was pretty lucky. "Now where's Markimoo I want to speak to him?" Bob and Wade shrugged their shoulders and he turned around, hearing our voices. "Oh hi Dark, and who are the others?"

"This is Bob and Wilford that thing over there is Wade."

"Hey!" We all laughed and Mark actually walked over to us once he saw us. After finishing his conversation with Felix that is. "Will? Dark? What are you guys doing here?"

"Well I wanted to meet Anti and to see you again." He walked into Mark and became a part of him once more. "That wasn't the plan but whatever." I did the same and now Mark had two egos in his head once more. It was strange being back but he surprisingly complied, not trying to fight us off but rather show us around a bit.

My plan was to talk to Anti but I have all day or night to do that. Hopefully this will be a long 24 hours.