The Detective

We all ran out the gates and Dark ran into Mark. He did not look happy and glared at me. The person he was with did too. "Mark, PJ, what's happened?"

"Why don't you ask Seán?" Felix looked towards me, slightly worried expression and Marks face softened slightly. I'm guessing Dark told him that I was with them the entire day practically. "So then if it wasn't you then who could it have been?"

"Wait it's not him?"

"He was with Dark and Felix all day, he couldn't of been." A sigh of relief escaped my lungs, thank God I'm not put under suspicion. "C'mon, we will take you to the crime scene." PJ said and they led us to it.

Once we got there I had to look away. It almost made me gag. Felix turned to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Sorry Jack, you shouldn't have to see that." My wings wrapped around him as I started to cry in his chest. He stroked my head slightly, comforting me. "Okay I think I'm okay now." He let go but still held one arm around me, protectively.

"So this is the Fallen Angel that decided to MURDER a pure Angel?" The detective said. "No, he was with Felix all day." PJ defended me. Why is everyone going after me in the first place.

Because you are a Fallen Angel, not like the rest of them.

That's not a good enough excuse tho.

Let's just say that Fallen Angels have a bad history especially with Lucifer and shit.

Guess that makes sense.

While I was having my inner-thought conversation with Anti I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and saw Felix scanning me. Probably trying to figure out everything that has happened.

Once he noticed that I noticed him, he looked away but looked back once something sparked his interest. "Hey, Jack?" I hummed in response. "Do you wanna go to earth to somewhere like a restaurant or a park. Just somewhere together, alone after this is finished? Just to get to know eachother a bit more." I pretended to ponder on it for a bit. I already knew my answer. "Yeah, why not, got nothing else to do." I pretended to act like I wasn't that excited about it when really it was the opposite.

I'm just hoping that he is doing this because he wants to rather than he's going this because he needs to.

Felix's POV

I was really happy when Jack agreed. No idea why, but I feel an attachment towards him but I guess that's because my past self dated him or something.

The only problem is I wanted to go now but this stupid thing is taking too long. I've actually had enough, every once I see some glare at Jack. Just because he is different, has more powers and has darker wings doesn't mean he would murder something.

I believe whole heartedly that Jack is good no matter what his destiny says. Personally, I just think it's stupid. "Have you ever thought that maybe it's one of our own and not a demon or a Fallen Angel?" My face showed genuine annoyance and I could tell that they weren't happy either.

"PURE Angels aren't capable of things such as this. Besides ever since he," the detective said, pointing towards Jack. "Came alone, demons have been coming up here disguised as Angels."

"Okay, Bob and Wade were Angels once but because of a job that sent them down there, they stayed for too long. That shouldn't happen." He scoffed and tried turning away but Jack continued. "And Dark and Wilford came here to see Mark because they are still apart of him. THEY USED TO SHARE A FUCKING BODY FOR GODS SAKE!"

"You don't have the right to use the lords name in vein. That foul language as well, Felix teach your dog how to behave." He said turning back. I could tell that Jack really didn't like that comment and tears we're almost forming.

Angels aren't meant to feel this much hatred but I could feel my blood boil. "He is NOT my dog. He is his own person and the fact that you are still blaming demons and Fallen Angels when the only demons that want to go to heaven are the ones that Jack has already mentioned." I said through my gritted teach. It took everything in my power not to lash out at him.

Turns out he didn't have an argument against that and so turned back to the body. "Cat got your tongue?" Jack turned to me, a smile on his face. He reached out for me to hug him and of course I did. "Thank you," he says faintly, just loud enough for me to hear. "Look, I don't care if you two will be ruling and uniting Heaven and Hell. Everybody knows that by now but that doesn't mean you don't want to kill those who get in your way."

"For your information, I will never be that type of ruler and if you even had a shred of interlect you would test in the body and see what the magic is." Jack turned himself to face the detective as he spoke. He was more frustrated and upset than angry. "Now if you don't mind, I will be leaving. Come back to me when you have the magic sample!" He pushed me away from the embrace and flew off before the Detective could say another word.

I looked back at PJ and Mark, they just signalled for me to follow him and so I do. Apparently PJ's special power is doing exactly that, finding out what magic was used on what so they are going to help the detective with that. I fly after Jack going as fast as I can but he is going a little too speedy. He stops on a cloud and sits down on that. Slowly, I make my way towards him and I hear little sniffling sounds.

Out of instinct, I put a hand in his shoulder, comforting him. His head turns and he just looks back forward. "I'm sorry about the Detective. He's a dick, especially for blaming you on that."

"Fe?" I haven't heard that nickname in a long time. Maybe that's what he called me before all of this, I hummed in response, showing that I was listening. "We both know that that one wasn't me," I was confused on where he was going with this. "But do you believe that I could do something like that? I know you don't really know me anymore but right now, do you believe I am capable of killing someone?"

I sigh, not really knowing what to say. "Everyone is capable of murder but whether or not you go through with it and have the mentality to do it is completely different." He doesn't look at me at all and just stares into the distance. "You? Absolutely not. I know I don't know you anymore either but I know what that letter said and you are not who the detective is making you out to be. You won't kill an innocent, I know that much." He smiles slightly and leans his head on my shoulder.

"It's funny, I don't remember who I was before this whole thing. You helped me through all of it even if you don't remember. And a thank you wouldn't even be fair because you've done too much just for a thank you."

Resisting the urges to kiss him are actually really difficult. I know I lived him before but this is different. I know nothing about him.

Well, here goes nothing.