See The Stars

Felix's POV

Will, Dark and Mark were all out of the picture pretty quickly. Wade and Bob just left and explored a little bit. Apparently they were originally angels but went to hell for a job and turned into demons because they were there too long. Which is just bullshit I don't understand why that needs to be a thing.

Anyways, it was just me and Jack left alone. It was pretty awkward, so I decided to talk as I do need him to fall for me anyway. As much as I'd like to stay quiet, I can't. "I heard from Mark that the skies are clear on earth. Do you wanna make ourselves invisible and go for a fly there?"

"I would only I haven't learned how to fly yet."

"I'll teach you." He thought about it for a moment and nodded. I'm curious if his fear for heights will be the same or if it would have disappeared. I teleported us on a really tall building and both of his wings were 6 feet long. 12 foot wing span. Wonder if that has anything to do with the power thing because no other angel has that big of a wing span. "Okay what's the first step?"

"Well it would be to spread your wings but you've already done that." He looked at them and shrugged his shoulders smiling to himself. "Instinct and pure talent." We both laughed and I was so happy to know that he is much more cheerful. "Don't let your cockiness overcome you!" I tried to sound all-knowing but it just came off as dumb. It make Jack laugh tho so I don't care.

"Just move your wings up then down, do it a little hard so you take off the ground and hold them up. You should float."

"We all float down here..." He done a pennywise impression and I giggled at his goofiness. He done what I asked but took off a little too hard and started to fall over the edge. "Jack, lean right!" He tried to but he couldn't do it, he was too far over and he tried so hard to flap his wings but they wouldn't go. Once I realised that he wasn't going to be able to control himself properly, I took off and went to catch him. Fear rushing through me creating adrenaline.

"FELIX!" He screamed as he almost hit the floor. His eyes closed and I just got there in time. If I had waited any longer he would have been dead. "It's okay, you're okay, you are safe now." He opened his eyes and looked at me. I studied his expression, almost trying to read his mind but it was unreadable.

He blushed a little and hugged me tighter. "Thanks for saving me."

"It was my fault for putting you in that danger. How about we start on the ground and try to go up that way?" He nodded and I picked him again to start flying to an open field with a hill in the middle of it. There were quite a lot of flowers and colours and I couldn't help but stare at the most beautiful thing here. His face was littered with wonder and curiosity.

I forget that Jack can't remember anything from earth so flowers are new to him. It was really cute to see. He noticed me staring and went a little shade of pink. "So should I try the same thing?"

He pulled me out of my thoughts, "Yeah just a little less force." Jack prepared himself for a crash landing and took off, actually floating there and not falling. "Felix, I'm floating! I'm doing it!" He said in a really happy tone, it was so fucking cute to hear. I done the same to join him, "now what you need to do is flap your wings like this," I showed him the technique, "and once you've mastered going straight, to turn all you have to do is lean. To go up, you go diagonal and to go down you do the opposite diagonal." He nodded and once again prepared himself for a crash landing but that didn't happen. He shot off and flew around with a really high speed.

Guess fallen angels are good flyers too. Is there anything they can't do?

I set off too, flying with him but obviously much slower. "This is so cool!" He went on his back and stared up at the stars. Marvelling at the burning balls of gas, shining millions and trillions miles away. "Can we go back up to the building and you can teach me how to land?" I nodded, hesitantly. He went a lot slower so I could fly by his side.

We got there and this part I couldn't really explain so I just showed him. He tried to do it but just kinda fell. I quickly leant down to see if he was okay but all I could hear was his laughter. "Okay, landing I'm bad at but I've practically mastered everything else." I chuckled and he just lied down staring at the stars.

His expression faltered and he was left with a look that had loads of questions. "What's wrong Jack?"

"Is everything that we talked about when I first got here true?" I looked down, wondering if I should answer truthfully or not. Kind of have to as the fallen angel thing is true. "Yeah it is."

I was scared of what his reaction would be. "So we are actually meant to be together?" I nodded. "Apparently so."

"Do you want that?" He looked at me and I could tell all he wanted was truthful answers. "Jack, ever since I met you I just wanted to stay with you. And I know you don't remember anything on earth but from what you told me you did too. However you didn't know about the whole ruler thing, I refused to tell you." He lifted up and looked at me straight in the eyes. "I was afraid that you'd get scared or nervous and wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"Fe, you are my best friend. Remember that, I couldn't be angry at you. Even now when I barely know you."

"What about you?" He tilted his head in confusion. "What do you want?"

"Honestly I don't know. I've been thinking..." He leant back down and kept looking at me with a saddened expression. "If we don't talk to eachother would the whole destiny thing still happen or not?"

"Probably?" I was nervous as to see where he was getting with this. "I just don't want you to be upset as I'm not the person who I was on earth and I know that for a fact. Besides I'll have to go to hell soon so maybe after tonight we don't talk to eachother much. Just until I learn about what this actually means."

Oh...that. "if that's what you want then I will respect your wishes."

"Maybe after I've learned more then we can, it's just I have to keep my focus." I understand what he means but that doesn't make it hurt any less. "I'm sorry," he flew off and teleported back to heaven. He didn't even finish the night tho. Then again we are all meant to meet at the bar, I'll do that in a bit. Right now there's something else I have to do.