The Ceremony

Felix's POV

When I woke up the next morning, Jack was gone. At first I was confused, then I remembered, "THE CORONATION!" I shot up out of bed and raced around my room, looking for my best clothes. "What's with all the clattering and shouting?" Emma walked in and saw me racing around. "Did you forget about Jack's coronation?"

"Of course not! But you've still got 3 hours and he says that he doesn't want to see you until after the event. Wants it to be a surprise." I took a breath and she handed me an outfit. "I also had a feeling you didn't have anything new to wear so thought to give you this." I thank her and she goes back out the door and flies off.

I looked through the outfit and it was a white, gold and slightly dark purple suit. The gold were swirls and goes around alone with some flowers while the purple was only a slight gradient across the collar, bottom of the sleeves and the buttons. Another thing came with it and it was an accessory for my wings. It was a gold mechanic, movable so I could still fly and was as light as a feather.

Apparently it acts as armour but I just think it looked cool and I'm hoping Jack does too. After all of that I had about 30 minutes left. The rest of it was spent pacing. Thankfully the special Jacket was built into the suit which I was thankful for. I'd hate to ruin this outfit for a jacket that's only purpose it to keep me cool. It was finally time to go, Dan, Phil and Emma all met me at the bar, we decided to go together.

Once we got there, it was full of demons and other Angels, all had their own special outfits. Phil, Dan, Emma and I all went to the front seats that Jack had apparently reserved for us only to find out that dark was on the end of the row, ready to help Lucifer give up his crown. Well, I say give up, it's just letting a new generation to take over. A new leaf.

Speaking of the devil (literally), Lucifer walks out first and gives his little speech.

"It was tough at first to teach a boy who actually has a kind soul and an actual good personality."

Both angels and demons laughed, including myself.

"But despite all of that, he has shown that he cares about the future of not only hell but heaven as well. I think my father can agree that we have both chosen pretty good successors for the new generation.
Tonight isn't about him, it's not about me, but about the future of both worlds. Now everybody, please welcome the new king, the new ruler, new Lord...Mr Jacksepticeye!"

Really? That was the name he chose for himself? Could've been something better. Then again, I chose my name to be PewDiePie so I cant really say much. We both got given names to be called, no one truly knows God's name and not many people use Lucifer's name it's either Satan or The Devil so that's kind of like what our names are. Just more obscure and...interesting?

Anyway, Jack walked on the podium and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A black, gold, red, orange and purple suit. Similar to mine but much more detailed and instead of a gradient on the tips, it's little flames. One of his eyes had turned green however, only the iris not the actual eye. I'm guessing Anti is being brought forward a little further since they both have to rule and therefore some of Anti is showing through Jack. Even with that, they are still beautiful and extremely hypnotising. Both eyes almost glowed, it was very fascinating to see. Not many people have that talent or skill. His name Jacksepticeye definitely made sense.

Everyone was chanting speech at him and he looked straight at me, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and started to talk. "I'm not very good at these things, probably the first time that a leader had two voices right?" A couple people chuckled and I could see his confidence rise a bit.

"It has been a strange few months. Learning a bunch a shite, making some questionable choices and finding out what type of a ruler I want to be. A fair one." Lucifer nodded in approval.

"Sorry that was too sappy what he was gonna say next." And Anti is back, I saw Dark smirk at the corner of my eye. "I know a lot of demons hated me when I first came to hell, in fact no I think hate is too nice for you guys." Demons chuckled, angels just looked disgusted. "But even still, you guys have sorta accepted it, not that you have a choice."

There were a few nods and giggles. "With the whole ruling thing that'll probably be both, compromise y'know. Not like demons can do that very well." Now the angels laughed and the demons just scoffed, Dark chuckled which I was surprised about. He is a lot softer when it comes to Anti, everyone else can go fuck themselves. I think he is only 'friendly' towards Jack because it would make Anti happy. "Speeches, unless he makes them too sappy then he can have them, otherwise I'll take over like I have with this one and the decision making will probably just be with Seán."

Lucifer stepped in. "And now, before any of you question it, as the way they have decided to control the Underworld was actually my idea to help out both of them along with the rest of you." It was interesting to me, watching how this all played out. "Darkiplier, would you do the honours?" He stepped up and collected what appeared to be a crown and a sceptre, walks over to Jack and hands them to him.

Why he had to do it I'm not sure, but it looked like he prepared a speech yet decided against it. "Let's send our praise to the king!"

"All Hail the king!" Everyone said in unison.

"Now, first decree, both me and Anti have discussed this and believe it will be the best. God and Lucifer have tried looking for all possible outcomes and most are good. Not all of you have to get along, just have to not cause a war about this." He chuckled and Lucifer looked up to where god was and nodded. "We have all decided that it's best to bring together both heaven and hell. Seeing as I'm engaged to the future ruler of heaven it only makes sense as we combine worlds as well." Quite a few cheered, others had worried expressions, including some demons but they still clapped. Wanting to give Jack and Anti a chance.

Once the ceremony was over I took the chance to be with Jack. "I know that whatever happens, we will be okay and the future will be in a strong and bright light." We kissed lightly and what I said was true.

I believe that everything will be perfect, no matter what happens, everything will be okay.

The end