Together finally

Jack's head turned a little to look me in the eyes and I couldn't think about anything other than him. Time had stopped and all I could think, feel, see, was him. Everything else was blurry and cold. Not important. He leaned in a little and I completely closed the gap.

At first it was quite lustful and needy but then it turned soft and caring. My eyes was still closed and I pulled away, slowly opening them. The only thing I could see was Jack and that's all that matters. He deserves more than I can give him but I'm not going to let them stupid thoughts get in the way. I love him and that will never change.

He smiled widely, almost like a little giddy child. It was so adorable and he slowly let his head rest on my shoulder. I couldn't resist myself and I lightly kissed the top of his head, then I went back to look at the horizon. I let my wing snake around his body and cuddle him a little more. He done the same and I was in pure bliss.

But of cause all good things must come to an end.

Mark came flying down to get us, saying about how we need to get back to the body pronto. Once he left, Jack shot up and grabbed my hand and we both flew off. Since he was holding onto me we were going his speed and by god does it make a difference. We were there in mere minutes, not just in ten which is what it would've took me normally. Once we got there however the detective didn't look very happy.

He turned to us and rolled his eyes. "Well, Seán, you are scot free. The magic found in the corpse was Angel magic. Pure Angel magic."

"Told you it could've been them." He just glares at me and I smirked. "However since all of this happened since the fake Angel came to Heaven, I need you to go and hunt for the Angel that did this."

He sighed and huffed, "why me?"

"Because I said so, you can take your faggot boyfriend with you too. I don't want to see him in my sight." I hated when people used that word. I get that detectives are normally ancient and thus goes about things like how they used to be. When gays weren't allowed in heaven unless they asked for forgiveness, when fallen Angels were immediately sent to Hell. He earned a smack from Emma. "Don't you dare call Felix or anyone that. Times are changing detective and I don't want to hear another mean comment come out your mouth!"

We thanked her and flew off, this time I was dragging Jack around since he looked like he was in a completely different world. "Jack?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, can we stop for a minute?" We went on the ground. "If you want you don't have to continue this." He gestured towards the things between us.

"What made you think that?"

"You are going to get more comments like that and it might even be worse when you are king. So I understand if you want to call it off."

"Jack look at me." I gently lifted his head up. "If they don't like it, it's their problem. I don't want to not be with you just because of some stupid comments. I love you too much to let that happen."

"But what about-" I cut him off by kissing him lightly. "I don't care about anything, all I know for certain is you. Don't even question the what ifs or anything like that." He nodded and we just went on foot.

I would've flew but he isn't in the right headspace for that. I teleported us down to earth and Jack was slightly confused. "I thought we have to find the other angel not take me for a restaurant."

"If an angel killed another then they wouldn't want to stay in heaven. Plus, you aren't in the right state of mind to do any of that just yet." I thought he was the stubborn type. He just complied, guess I was wrong.

We covered our wings and walked into a buffet restaurant. It has a bunch of different foods from different countries, my father used to take me here after school sometimes if I got good grades, oh how times were simpler. Wish I knew Jack then.

His mood changed once we got on earth so that's a good thing. Didn't change much but enough for him not to be upset and sulking. We entered the building and asked for a table for two. She smiled brightly at us, "are you two together?"

"Yeah, guess we could say we are." I looked at Jack for confirmation and smiled a little and nodded. "Awh I'm so happy for you!" Jack became a little happier, all he needed to see was the nicer part of the world. People that aren't homophobic pricks. The waitress led us to our table and said, "the drinks are refillable and I'll pay for them."

It was a really kind gesture and at first I was gonna say no but Jack beat me to it. "You don't have to do that."

"No I do, my brother was gay and he was bullied for it all his life and it led him to suicide. Ever since then I've bowed to help any gay person or couple I talk to in any way I can." A tear slowly streamed down her face as she said it she wipped it away quickly. "I'm so sorry." Jack and I said in unison.

"Don't worry it's fine, it was five years ago and he is in a better place now." We nodded and just said we'd have the buffet. She put it on and walked away. "I feel really bad for her."

As he said that, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him as well and I don't know why. Might I still feel the same emotions towards him as before and just not realise. It's possible. I'm just happy I'm not a dick after forgetting, I feel like that's something I'd turn into again. "Me too." We got up and collected our food.

On the way there I knock into someone. "I'm sorry about that." The voice was familiar. He looked up and I saw...Ethan?

No,no,no,no,no, if he sees Jack then he'd like to know what's going on. I'll have to come up with a story and everything let's hope it doesn't come to that. Well, he might not know Jack. Goddamn it, if only I could remember.

STUPID PAST FELIX!