Secret Garden

Jack's POV

Judging by Felix's expression, he doesn't like that sentence at all. It's not like it's anything bad. I just want it to be a surprise. It's a good thing, I've already checked with all the demons and they are okay with it. Done a truth test to make sure no one is up to something, turns out they are all afraid of Anti so they won't try anything.

Makes life easier for me.

What could Felix possibly think I'm going to do tho? Does he not trust me? After everything does he seriously not trust me? After talking to Emma we all went our seperate ways and I chose to put my paranoia behind me. Not letting that get in the way of a potentially brilliant day. "Now, grab your jacket and let's go!"

"You sound excited. What are we doing?"

"There's a place in hell, Anti showed me it and I want to talk you there."

Jack: anti? Is there a way to get your consciousness to dark? I want to be completely alone with Felix for the first time.

Anti: yeah, there's a spell. Felix could help you. Takes two anyway.

Jack: thank you so much.

Anti: it doesn't last long mind you so make sure whatever you have planned do it quickly.

Jack: don't worry, it'll be fine.

After talking to Anti, I cought up to Felix who didn't even question why I was just standing there. Is he having second thoughts?

Anti: fuck sake, Seán shut up! He's fine don't worry about him.

As much as Anti would want that I can't. I care about him too much for that to be a thing. Can't not worry about him. Felix and I got our jackets and we made our way towards the gates. That is after we done the spell of course.

It felt nice to finally just have my own conscience and not someone else's. It won't last forever and it's really only a ghost of what he is, technically. Dark will be happy and so am I. Felix is acting a lot more affectionate, think he didn't want Anti to interfere which is fair, I wouldn't want that either.

I'm respectful for his conversations with Dark, he should be with me and Felix but he is a little protective over me. Then again I guess if I die, he dies so I guess he sorta has to be. Lucifer sometimes talks to me too, quite often actually. Giving me advice and helping me.

It's strange, many people believe him to be a horrible being and although he is a lot of the time he can still be a good dude once you get to know them. A lot like Dark. He is secretly caring, especially towards Anti, you can tell by how he speaks. Anyways, I drag Felix towards the gates, pulling him along while I've got a tight grip on his hand. It'll be faster if I fly but it's been a while since I've ran. Feels good. The air hits your face and cools you down a little, peaceful, calming.

I teleported us to the place and I studied his face. He looked around, marvelling at the sight and different types of flowers. The water is red and orange as lava also mixes with it but it doesn't turn to rock like it's meant to. It mixes in such a way that allows it to be together without ruining it. "Anti showed me this, apparently he used to come here when he needed time alone. This will now be my own personal garden since it's the only place in hell that you can grow plants."

"How is it even possible?" He had a confused glance at the water and flowers. It wasn't like Earth's flowers. Some were black with smoke coming off of them. Some were black with red tips and vise versa. Some were even white but that was in the lava water combo. "How can hell produce something this beautiful."

I wanted to tell him the actual science of it and the heat and certain type of water but instead I had to say what was truly on my mind. "It's not as beautiful as you." It was adorable to watch him blush. He tried hiding his face by admiring the flowers but I know better. "So, what are you going to do after your coronation?" He said still looking at the gorgeous sight in front of him.

"It's a surprise." He just turned to me and slowly walked towards me. Felix placed his hands in my own and lightly kissed me. "Thank you for bringing me here it truly is a marvelous place."

"Your welcome. But I do have to ask you something." He hummed in response, showing he was listening. "How would you feel, hypertheticly speaking of course, if heaven and hell joined together, completely?"

"Well I'm fine with it, it's just the angels to convince. What are you planning Seán?" I smile lightly and responded, "Prefer when you call me Jack, Seán seams too formal."

"I know. I realised as soon as I said it." We chuckled for a bit and sat down on a rock looking over the river. Our fingers were intertwined as he let his angel wings out and place them delicately on my back. I done the same, "some resist the future, some refuse the past. Whatever happens, I'll be okay as long as you're by my side."

I felt safe with Felix. It's a feeling that is difficult to explain but I feel safer with him then anyone else. However, it got past an hour and I heard Anti's voice back in my head. Felix noticed and he frowned slightly too but thankfully he became silent so me and Felix could just enjoy each other's company. Until Lucifer joined in and said it's time to rest because of the big day. As much as I wanted to refuse I couldn't. However, he did say I could spend the night with Felix.

We went back to his house and I managed to get a decent sleep. I loved this, I love Felix and I love that I can finally hold him without any problems.