One~Three best friends and night walks

"Harlow! Harlow!" I hear Stiles yell down the hallway as he slips and falls in front of my door, before getting back up and walking the rest of the way in. "Harlow." He breaths in deep before speaking again. "They found a body, in the woods!" I put my book down and stare at him wide-eyed.

   "And how the HELL did you find that out?" I say looking at the wall and then to him. My brother takes a second trying to find a logical answer but fails.

   "I might of sorta accidentally eavesdropped on the dispatch call..." He looks at the ground.

   "Stiles!" I yell in my most big sister voice possible, even though we're only two minutes apart, making me the 'older' sibling.

  "I'm sorry I couldn't help it.  I was already sitting right there!" We both laugh. "But uh we're going to go check it out, so let's go." When I don't move his face slumps. "Come on. Come on!" I let out a sigh and get up, following my twin downstairs, grab the keys, look at the clock and see that it's 7:30 p.m.

"Fine... Let's go get Scott." I walk out the door with Stiles trailing behind me like a lost puppy. "Dude. Personal space." With that, he gives me a huge hug and I glare hard at him which only makes him hug me harder. "I hate you. I hope you know that."

"I know. But I hate you more." He just gives me a smile and heads off towards the car. I eventually make my way there as well.

   I start the blue Jeep as Stiles hops into the passenger seat. He looks at me with a very excited smile on his face and I give him a small laugh.

   "If you so much as scratch this car I will kill you before dad does. Don't think I won't" I roll my eyes and back the Jeep out of the driveway. It was really dark out and I was enjoying the ride to Scott's house.

"It's pretty dark out, we're gonna need flashlights." Before I can get the rest of what I want to say out, Stiles grabs a backpack from the backseat and pulls out three flashlights and some rope. "Um, Stiles?"

"Yeah." He says not looking up from the bag.

"Why do you have a rope? Are you planning on lowering yourself into a 6-foot hole so I can bury you?" I say as a joke. He looks at me with a look that has 'very funny, asshole' written all over it. I just send him a fake loving smile.

"Well, you never know. Someone might push their sister off a cliff and their best friend has to go save her. You can never be too sure." He looks at me with the same smile I gave him not moments before and I just roll my eyes and continue to drive.

As we pull up to Scott's house and I see that his bedroom light is on. I put the car in park and turn it off, just as Stiles opens his door.

   "Perfect! I climb up and in through his window." My brother exclaimed, noticing the light as well. Before I can protest against his stupidity, he is already heading towards our best friend's house.

  I watch as my idiotic brother tries to climb up to the roof and fails miserably and falls making a loud crash. Scott definitely heard that. I watch again as Stiles tries a second time and succeeds, making his way up to the window. I decide to get out of the car, after taking the keys out of the ignition and putting them in my pocket. I walk up to the house just as Scott comes out of the front door holding a bat. He sees me and smiles just as Stiles falls off the roof hanging there in front of Scott. They both scream and Scott is about to hit my twin with the bat before I stop him.

  "Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" Scott yells and I take the bat from him, leaning it against the side of the house. I look between the two, and I have to hold my laugh back as they exchange confused looks.