Three~ Werewolves and crashes

After watching the boy's lacrosse practice, me and Stiles head home. The car ride is silent except for the occasional sighs Stiles lets out and after what seems like hours we pull into the drive way. I see my car and before I walk into the house, I get a whiff of a familiar scent plunging through my nose and into my lungs. I walk into the house and grab my keys from their hanging spot on the wall. I need to see Derek.

"Hey bro, I'm gonna head into town for a bit!" I yell to Stiles as he's walking up the stairs. He turns to me.

"Alright have fun." He says before turning back to me. "Oh hey! Would you be able to grab some durable chain- like something that could hold a really big dog, like a really big dog..like a wolf..yeah.." He just looks at me like a 4 year old asking their mother for a piece of candy when they know the answer is 'no'.

I'm not shocked by my brothers weirdness but I furrow my brows in confusion. "And what are you planning on doing with this chain?" I ask crossing my arms and looking at him with the same look the mom would give the candy asking child.

"Actually never mind I'll get it myself. Have fun!" He shouts as he makes his way up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up to the Hale house and park the car. Once I get out I gather all the confidence I have and I make my way up the stairs to the front door. Before I can even get my hand up to knock the door swings open and Derek Hale stands right in front of me. His scent is so strong I almost feel light headed. As I regain my focus I hear someones heart beat and I realize it's not mine. It's Derek's.

"Can I help you?" He says with a smirk yet a harsh tone. He puts his arm in the door frame and leans into it.

"We need to talk. May I come in?" I say looking to my left and rolling back on my heals, shoving my hands into my back pockets. Derek steps aside and puts his arm out, motioning for me to come in. As I step into the house, I take in the scenery. Busted walls and burns floors, broken windows and parts of the ceiling falling apart. I walk over to the stairs and run my hand over the bottom section of the rail. "You still live here?" I ask with concern. I turn around not realizing how close we were. My face almost comes in contact with his firm chest and I hear his heartbeat quicken. He nods and hums in response to my question. "Tell me why I could, and still can, hear your heart beat before I even got close to you." I say staring at his chest, fearing that if I looked into his eyes I may not want to know.

"I already told you," His voice startles me. It is low and barely above a whisper. "That bite?" He put his large hand on my previously bitten shoulder. "It turned you. Harlow, you're a werewolf now. One of natures greatest gifts." He puts both hands on my shoulders and bends down to my level and I'm forced to look into his eyes. I want to protest against his words and his touch but something inside me calms under the warmth of his hands. His heartbeat slows back down again.

"D-Derek that's crazy- I mean, werewolves are-aren't real...?" I say pulling away from him and sitting down on the second step of the old stairs. "I-if they are real. Are y-you..."

"Yes. I'm a Beta. You are as well." He came and sat next to me and I note that he's fairly close. I look him in the eye with mine full of excitement.

"Show me." I smiled with hesitation. He looks at me with confusion.

"What?" He says still looking at me. I hear his heartbeat once again quickens.

"I want you to show me Derek. I want to believe you and unless you can show me, you're making it pretty hard for me to do that. So show me what I'm in for. What I can do." With that he looks down at his feet and nods. He stands up and moves in front of me, taking in a deep shaky breath before he he closed his eyes. I watch as his nail become long and sharp and his face contorts, giant K-9's emerge from the bottom and top of his mouth. Somehow his body grows ever so slightly, his muscles becoming more buff with tension. When he opens his eyes they are a beautiful shade of a glowing deep blue color.