Six~ Love to hate and hate to love.

"So you killed her?" I ask Scott as we walk into the school. It's been a week since I saw Derek Hale and if I'm being honest? I do miss him. I miss his touch. But, he told me to basically forget about him even existing, so that's what I'm doing. It's not going so well. Often times I find myself thinking about him and wondering what he's doing or if I should try and talk to him. But no, I always find a way to distract myself such as, I got my car back finally and it looks as if nothing happened. My red 2009 Nissan 350Z convertible is back to her old self and running as if nothing ever happened. 

   "I don't know! I just woke up!" He said shrugging. "I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I've woken up like that before." Scott says looking at the ground in front of him as we walk. 

   "Really? I have. But it usually ends a little differently." Stiles cuts in. I hit his shoulder and grimace.

   "Seriously bro? That's disgusting." I say continuing to walk down the hall. 

   "A) I meant I never had a dream that felt that real. And B) Never give us that much detail about you in bed again." Me and Scott both laugh at his remark. 

   "Noted," Stiles says jokingly shaming himself. "Let me take a guess here-" Stiles gets cut off but Scott.

   "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott makes a face as if imagining the scene and put my hand on his shoulder. 

   "No of course not!" I say trying to make him feel better but Stiles makes a face. I give him that look of 'don't you even think about it' but of course he doesn't listen. 

   "Yeah, that's totally it," Stiles says nonchalantly. I roll my eyes and remove my hand from Scott's shoulder. 

   "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazing." I say looking at Stiles with a harsh look. "I mean it's not like there's a 'Lycanthropy for beginners class' you can take," I say looking up at Scott. He looks me dead in the eye and I dread the answer he's about to give me. 

   "Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher?" He says dead serious. I feel the color drain from my whole body.

  "Who? Derek?!" Stiles yells and a few students stare. He smacks Scott on the back of the head. "Did you forget the part where you and I got him tossed in jail and he told Harlow to stay away from him?" He throws a hand in my direction and I swallow hard. Even though it's been a week his words are still fresh in my mind. 

"Stop wasting your time with me. I'm no good. I'm someone you don't need to be associated with. So do yourself a favor, Harlow, and stay away from me as much as possible."

   Scott's voice pulls me back to reality. "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." He says as we make our way to the double doors that lead outside. 

  "How real?" I say snapping my head in his direction. 

  "Like it actually happened..." Scott answers swallowing hard. We walk through the doors and stop dead in our tracks. 

   In front of us is the bus. There's blood all over the place and claw marks on the exterior and interior of the vehicle. The emergency exit door is ripped off and the seats are torn to shreds. The police are there taking pictures for evidence and investigating the crime scene and it looks like something straight out of a horror movie. 

   "I think it did," I say holding my stomach. I feel as if I'm about to puke but I'm too stuck with disbelief to act upon it. Scott turns around and rushes into the school and texts Allison.