Two~ New chick and bite marks

I wake up to the sound of drawers being closed and I look up just as Scott pulls his shirt on. I notice a bandage on his stomach, similar to mine. 

   "Morning Weezer. What happened to your stomach?" I say rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes. I notice I'm still wearing Derek's shirt but at this point, I don't care. 

   "Promise me you won't think I'm crazy?" He looks at me with pleading eyes. I nod at him and he walks across his room and sits in the chair by his desk. "I got bit. I don't know but I think it was a wolf. Yeah I know it was dark but I swear it was a wolf." He looks at me expecting me to laugh but I just look at him with pure belief. 

  "This may come as a surprise, McCall, but I don't think you're crazy. In fact," I pull the neckline of the shirt down on my shoulder and the bandage to reveal the bite mark. "I got bit as well. That's how I ended up with Derek." I sit there and tell Scott my late-night adventure with encountering Derek and the attack, then waking up in Derek's house. 

   "So that's why you're wearing his shirt?" He said pointing to the shirt. I look down and blush. 

   "Yeah, I guess so. I'm sorry but I lost your sweater." I give him an apologetic look. He just shakes his head.

   "Don't worry about it, Harlow, I-I didn't really like that one anyway." He is about to say something else when his mom knocks on the door. She opens it and immediately sees me and her eyes shoot to Scott.

   "Mom! It's not what it looks like, I promise!" He stands up from his chair with an ungodly amount of speed. Mrs. McCall crosses her arms as she leans against the door frame and raises her eyebrows. 

"Well, it better not be." She grabs his upper arm and drags him out of the room and shuts the door behind them. I can hear them clear as day as Scott's mom whispers her motherly threats to her son about having a girl over without her knowing. Scott tells a tiny lie about me and Stiles fighting and me coming over to cool off and accidentally falling asleep.

   "If this happens again you will find yourself in a much more complicated situation, young man. Now go get ready for school." She opens the door back up and they both walk in. She turns to me with a smile. "I'm sorry, Harlow. I didn't realize that you and Stiles got in a fight. Just next time one of you please tell me, when you're gonna be here alone with him. I understand you guys are teens and your hormones are over the roof-" Scott cuts her off.

   "Mom! Ew no she's like my sister that's just gross." He says almost laughing. I stand up so I'm next to him.

   "Scott's right Mrs. McCall, nothing's gonna happen between us." I hit his shoulder with mine. We both start laughing and his mom rolls her eyes. 

   "Okay. Well, get to school. You two are gonna be late." She turns to leave and walks down the hall. We both make sure she's far enough away before Scott shuts the door, turning to me. 

   "Me and Stiles? Fighting? When has that ever happened." I say to Scott in the most exasperated voice possible and Scott laughs. "Well, I better call Stiles to come get me. Do you need a ride?" I ask him as I click on my brother's contact. 

   "Nah I'm okay but thank you." He gives me a smile before going to the bathroom and I call Stiles. 

   "Hey! Can you pick me up from Scott's? Please?" I plead to him.

   "Yeah of course but you're telling me what happened before I tell dad that you didn't come home last night." He says through the phone.

   "I will but I need to wait until all three of us are together because something happened with Scott too."