Chapter 14

Pic above is Massimo, Alessandro's younger brother.

Priscah's POV
   The next morning when I woke up, Alessandro was already gone. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat.
       I got to the kitchen and met a half naked man having breakfast. I jump in shock as I wasn't expecting anyone. We lived alone.
      “Hey, you must be the new princess the whole gang is talking about”. He said. I looked at him shocked he comes around counter and engloves me in a hug, then say, “I'm Massimo, Alessandro's brother”.
      “Brother?” I asked shocked. “yes, brother.” He answered smiling. “I'm sorry, I just never took him as someone who had a brother or family” I blurted out. “No offense I quickly added.
      “None taken, princess.” I just like to spend my brother's billions while he works for them. I mean somebody gotta spend them right?” He says.
      I burst out laughing. “I like you already” I say between laughs.
      “When I called him last night, to let him know I was coming home and he told me that his girl was bored and needed company”. He said.
      “Wait a minute” I interrupted. “I'm not his girl”
      “Really”, He retorted. “then what are u doing here?” He asked. “Alek usually usually uses hotels or one of his penthouses for booty calls. But here you are, in his mansion, a safe house”. He does the airquotes then continues, “which means there's a bit of a situation and I can tell you have been staying here”. He finishes.
      “Well like you said, there's a bit of a situation, that's why I'm here. He's just helping me out for now.
      He looks at me skeptically, then says, “that man is head over heels for you and you are saying nothing is going on. So you guys are just sleeping with each other?” He asks narrowing his eyes. I almost chocked on the water I was drinking.
     “what? No.” I reply. “so no sex, at all?” he questions. I shake my head.
      Dio, who are you Alessandro?” He mutters.
      “anyway, I wanna rest a bit. I came in last night from Mexico. But we are definitely hanging out when I get up”. He says.
      “Oh I'm sorry, I have a previous engagement but I would be back after today. We can hang then.” I tell him.
      “oh, I taught you didn't have any friends here” he asked nosily.
      “He's a new friend I made recently”. I answer.
      “He? The friend is a he? So you are going on a date then?” he says with annoyance in his voice.
     “No, I'm  not going out on a date. Seriously what's with you guys and assuming a guy and a girl can't hang out without romantic feelings involved” I question.
      “but does he know that? I'm talking of this guy you are going out with. And does Alessandro know?” he asks.
      “off course, they are  both aware. And by the way are you not a guy? So you are saying we can't be friends then?”
      “Sweetheart, I'm gay. And Alessandro is my brother.” Then  his eyes gleams, “except your mystery friend is gay. If so you should definitely hook us up.” he says smiling.
      “I don't think he is” I reply. “I should go get ready, he would be here in an hour.” I tell him heading to my room. He nods and waves me off.
      An hour later, I got a text from Luke that he was outside. I grabbed my jacket and exited the room. I jump in shock as I see Massimo leaning against the wall outside my door. “Oh my God, you scared me. What are you doing out here?” I asked him.
     “I wanted to walk you outside, and FYI my room is just next to yours” he replies.
    Before I could say anything, he drags me downstairs and outside. “We don't want to keep the man waiting” he adds.
     As we approach the car, he says “Is that him? My brother's rival?” “Yup, that's him, your brother's rival” I answer sarcastically. I then add rolling my eyes, “I knew you just wanted to come out here and be nosy. You know, your brother already met him. I think they would make great friends” I laugh.
     I entered the car and waved him off.