Chapter 21

Massimo approached me as I went to the bar to pour myself a drink.
"Alessandro che sta succedendo?" he asked.
"Massimo, ti prego, lasciami in pace." I replied him.
"No, non ti lascero sola. Qual urique cosa tu le a bla fatto, ora ti odia di sicuro. Devi fare qualco sa alriguardo, come alesso." he added.
"I know, why can't anything go well? This is all I wanted in a long time, why can't I have her? I know I probably don't deserve it, but just a little happiness won't hurt. I would give up all this without a single thought if there was a chance I could just spend the rest of my life with her. Hell, I'll take a single day, if it means me being happy with her without any interruptions." I said.
"Calm down brother, at least she's still here. For whatever reason, because with what I saw a few minutes ago, I expected her to be down to be down here with her bags, leaving. Anyway, this means you still have a chance. Because the moment she leaves, you definitely lost her. And she's not helpless, she has someone ready to take her in with open arms.
"I can't let her go." I said. "Never." Just then, one of the guards runs up to me and says "Boss, your lady is trying to leave. Alberto stopped her and asked me to inform you." Oh no. "What do you mean she's trying to leave? Is she heading out with boxes, I mean her luggages?" Massimo asked.
"Yes boss, she and her friend are with traveling boxes." be answered.
"I guess I spoke too soon, way to go alek, you finally blew this one."
I dropped the glass cup and dashed across the house to the entrance and there she was, struggling with the guard at the door. He let's go of her immediately he notices me. I rush and catch her as she's about falling.
"Don't touch me." she says wiggling out of my grip. "Ask him to leave the door so I can pass." she adds gesturing to the guard.
"Where are you going by this time of the the night? And with all those boxes?" I asked her.
"I'm leaving for good. Where I am going is none of your business. I'm done with you and your games. She scoffed.
"Alberto, take her bags back upstairs. Make sure the lady is settled in her room." I ordered gesturing to her friend.
"What? I said I was leaving. You can't make me stay against my will." she screamed.
Ignoring, her, I walk up to her and pick her up while she struggles and kicks at me. I head for her room.
"Alek, che diavolo stai facendo? You can't force her to stay." Massimo shouted at me.
"You were the one that said once she left, I had lost her completely." I replied.
"But I can't remember telling you to keep her against her will." he countered moving on front of me, blocking my part.
"Get out of my way." I say witha growl. He stepped aside. I got to her room and placed her on the bed. She makes a run for the door. I catch her and sit her back on the bed. "Don't make me tie you up." I say in a gravely voice.
She stares at me with tears in her eyes. "I hate you, I hate you so much." she says in a low voice. I never knew hearing her say say that again would hurt a lot more, but it did. I felt my heart ripping apart.
"I am sorry princess, I hope you can forgive me someday. But I just can't let you go. I love you too much. And believe it or not, this is for your own good." I try to stroke her cheek, but she moves out of my reach. I get up and leave the room.
I station two guards out her door. I didn't know if she would ever forgive, or even be with me. My head hurt a lot. I went back to drinking.

Priscah's POV
Four days had passed since Alessandro locked me up. Four days of hell. I had embarked on a hunger strike. God, I almost died. I had used the bed to bar the door from inside to prevent anyone from coming in.
I didn't even know how Pam was doing because my phone was taken I only gf ad time to send a little message to Luke not to worry. Even at that, I'm sure he must be worried.
I don't know how long Mr beast plans on locking me up because if it was a day longer, they would meet my corpse in these room.
I heard a knock on the door. As I got up to go to the bathroom, my vision got blurry. Oh did I mention I had been drinking water from the washing hand basin in the bathroom. If not for that, I wouldn't even last this long.
The next thing I know, I was sprawled out on the floor, the last thing I noticed before darkness overtook me was someone trying to force their way into the room.